Am I a horrible human being?

So my wife sends me an email from work today that basically says "I'm going to a conference in Vegas, flying out Saturday January 10th. Would you want to see if my parents can come watch the kids so that you can come out too?" and my first thought was "What if the Bills are in the playoffs?"

I am horrible, aren't I?

Nope!!

Go!!

Awhile back "Diners Dives and Drive In's"

featured a Pizza location there that has Bills

ties.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may in fact be horrible, but that wouldn't be the reason. (For the record, I'm doubtful.) I also hope you're not delusional. Go Bills!

:-)

I had a family trip to Belize on spring a long time ago but I wouldn't go unless they could assure me the house we rented on a little island had satellite and ESPN so I could watch the draft. We found one and it was an awesome trip.

I love holding that line.... and still getting the trip to Belize.

I didn't read the other posts, but the only game I've missed since 1989 was Dec. 02, 2012 when my wife and I got married. I thought they would have the game on in Jamaica but I was wrong. I had a blast in the Caribbean but the weekend seemed empty (except for the honeymoon sex stuff). I will never miss a Bills game again.

Would you rather watch on a television at home with screaming kids running around or on a television in Vegas with scantily clad women running around?

SOLD! Send me to Vegas please, just don't tell my wife. You can tell my daughter though as she has yet to have fully grasped the English language (somewhere around the "jimmy spags" level)...she's two.. Edited by SJDK

Yeah...we all love our kids but a good break every now and then is a bonus. After my first was born, my wife and I didn't go on a vacation for almost 6 years. Went on a cruise and I still say it was the best vacation I ever took. We always joke, however, that we could have taken a bottle of wine, two lawn chairs and sat behind the dumpsters at Kmart and felt the same way. :D

You don't regularly spend time at K-Mart as described? Rumors suggest you do.

I made sure my wedding was not during football season.

Same here. Planned it for early May. After the draft and schedule, but before training camp.

No look post:

You are a horrible person only if you think:

2. Your job entitles you to special treatment at the airport. You have no clue that most of us around you fly more than you do. Get in line, and STFU, like every other newb, unless you show us the gold cards we have. We're going to get the upgrade before you do, anyway, and there probably isn't one, so don't bother. You're merely a visitor at our office today. Control yourself.

3. Speaking of airport, for those of you who are on vacation, that's where you are going today, and you've probably known that for months. Are you telling me that in those months, you didn't think to check your baggage/yourself and make sure you don't have any metal/banned items? Did you really think bringing 20 little plastic bags was a good plan? Did you think at all? No. And your refusal to think is disrespectful to the rest of us, who are at work, not on vacation.

6. You would rather board the plane earlier than allowed, to get the overhead bin space, and screw the elderly/mothers with kids out of it, rather than losing 10-50 pounds necessary-->so that you never have to worry about having 10 minutes to make your connecting flight, because you can power through it and get it done.

We could have a whole thread on airport/airplane gripes.

So my wife sends me an email from work today that basically says "I'm going to a conference in Vegas, flying out Saturday January 10th. Would you want to see if my parents can come watch the kids so that you can come out too?" and my first thought was "What if the Bills are in the playoffs?"

I am horrible, aren't I?

I'm 34 and havent missed a Bills game since i was like 12....

I got married back in 2006 (now divorced and engaged again but that's whole other story!) my in laws threw us a wedding at the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach. I said i know i'm the groom, its the bride's day, and i'll agree to ANYTHING but i have just 1 request.... Make sure the wedding is after 6 pm! Jewish weddings are on sundays and i got to watch the Bills game from my hotel suite! Too bad if was a drubbing at hands of the Pats.. we were down lby over 2 TD's by halftime! I wanted to kill JP Losman that day (and many others!)

Maybe the Bills game should have made me call wedding off and save hundreds of grand in divorce settlement!!

I had a family trip to Belize on spring a long time ago but I wouldn't go unless they could assure me the house we rented on a little island had satellite and ESPN so I could watch the draft. We found one and it was an awesome trip.

Who did we get ? Whitner or Mike Williams ?

Nope!!

Go!!

Awhile back "Diners Dives and Drive In's"

featured a Pizza location there that has Bills

ties.

This. Supposed to be 2 nice Bills bars in Vegas.

They don't allow glass behind the Kmart dumpster; you have to either bring a box of wine or conceal the bottle in a paper bag... And for the record, you have to light YOUR OWN trash can fire to cook your vermin. I don't share.

:lol:

You don't regularly spend time at K-Mart as described? Rumors suggest you do.

:ph34r: