I highly recommend this Chiefs Planet thread

OCinBuffalo

http://www.chiefspla...ad.php?t=288040

It's long, but you will laugh your ass off. Of all the boards I have accounts on(mostly for trolling purposes), this board is the closest to ours in terms of quality and hilarity. The gifs in this thread are the best. I may have to steal a few of them. And, for the wanna-be trolls here: Count Zarth = doing it right.

EDIT: Preview...

Mu8HnWr.gif

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this is great.

"At RB, it's a mess. Fred Jackson has missed time, and will probably be out. CJ Spiller is dead. Their lead RB, and this is true, is a guy named Boobie Dixon. Also known as Anthony Dixon, he was a 245 lbs, fatass plodder that the 49ers could never find use for. He's meh. They also have Bryce Brown, who is alright. "

Kyle ****ing Orton happened.

also nailed this:

I don't know a damn thing about Da'Norris Searcy but his stats indicate a jack of all trades, and a master of none.

only thing he got wrong was our offensive line. they are about to wreck our OL. we have had the most grueling DLs on our schedule, and it doesn't get any easier this week.

I've had an account there since 03. I never use it but might dust it off probably last usednin 04?

That guyy who does pushups, can I play with him? He sounds really cute. Mid 40's. Bragging bout elevated pushupsmwith a backpack? Screw that, I do crunches with a fanny pack.

Anyway, dude is a moron. I'd hurt him if touched you.

Edited by jboyst62

haha this is great.

"At RB, it's a mess. Fred Jackson has missed time, and will probably be out. CJ Spiller is dead. Their lead RB, and this is true, is a guy named Boobie Dixon. Also known as Anthony Dixon, he was a 245 lbs, fatass plodder that the 49ers could never find use for. He's meh. They also have Bryce Brown, who is alright. "

Kyle ****ing Orton happened.

also nailed this:

I don't know a damn thing about Da'Norris Searcy but his stats indicate a jack of all trades, and a master of none.

only thing he got wrong was our offensive line. they are about to wreck our OL. we have had the most grueling DLs on our schedule, and it doesn't get any easier this week.

My only hope for the O-line is that Urbik gives them solid play at guard and the coaching staff is able to really game plan to work around their weaknesses. Hopefully coming off of a bye the staff is able to come up with a gameplan to protect Orton and get the ground game going.