Romo Out

YoloinOhio

I think we're about to see the start of a Cowboy swoon. Surprising start to the season and Murray is a legit superstar at RB, but losing at home to the Skins was atrocious and their defense is still suspect. I could see them missing the playoffs if Romo is sidelined for any significant period of time.

I guess dr jerry was wrong when he said it was "just a bruise"

@RapSheet: #Cowboys coaches expected Tony Romo to show up and talk his way in. But Romo made the call last night that he couldn’t play today, I’m told.

I know it's just an offhand tweet but the lack of the word doctors in the description of the decision making process rubbed me weird.

Speaking of which what if RG3 comes in and lays an egg after a pair of quality performances in consective wins by colt? Two hyped up QB bubbles in nfc east could burst today.

With a bye next week and McCoy playing well wouldn't it have made more sense to hold RG3 out today and give him an additional two weeks off before returning on 11/16 at home vs a bad Tampa Bay team?

That kind of goes hand in hand with my feeling. Dudes a 100m deal and has chronic back issues and coaches are waiting for him to talk them into letting him play?

If Weeden isn't good they are going to be pretty mad at orton for taking off. Behind that OL, with that running game and those WRs and TEs? Orton would look pretty good. Edited by YoloinOhio

If Weeden isn't good they are going to be pretty mad at orton for taking off. Behind that OL, with that running game and those WRs and TEs? Orton would look pretty good.

Yea - hopefully we don't at some point find ourselves facing similar frustrations from dealing with him

Yikes. You may be in more trouble than the Cowboys

Yeah, I know. Hoyer is playing against a pretty bad Buc's secondary, so there's that. I guess I'm whistling in the dark here but, believe me, the pickings were slim. I went solely for the matchup. If Hoyer is going to have his game of the year, today would be nice. God help me.

Edited by gomper