Week 9 - Who to root for. The Dolphins?!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen enough of San Diego to just concede one WC spot to them. So, I am not going to bother hoping they lose.

Care to rethink that stance after a 37-0 flogging at the hands of Miamuh? San Diego may have beaten the Bills but they're 5-4 with three losses in a row and not deserving of being conceded anything, especially with Baltimore (A), New England (H), Denver (H), San Francisco (A), & Kansas City (A) still on their docket. GO BILLS!!!

Care to rethink that stance after a 37-0 flogging at the hands of Miamuh? San Diego may have beaten the Bills but they're 5-4 with three losses in a row and not deserving of being conceded anything, especially with Baltimore (A), New England (H), Denver (H), San Francisco (A), & Kansas City (A) still on their docket. GO BILLS!!!

SD lost 3 straight in the middle of the season last year too and made it to 2nd rd of playoffs. They've been dealing with a lot of injuries. I think they will win more games this year and continue to contend for a WC.

SD lost 3 straight in the middle of the season last year too and made it to 2nd rd of playoffs. They've been dealing with a lot of injuries. I think they will win more games this year and continue to contend for a WC.

I don't disagree, Yolo, but "conceding" them a WC spot is ridiculous.