Bills @ Jets First Half Thread

Big C

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, is this to say that a mediocre coach for a below average college program doesn't cut it at the NFL level?!?! Who would have thought!?!? And wait - hold on…hiring an inexperienced offensive coordinator from that very same college program isn't good enough?!

No ****. Marrone is an incredibly below average coach at the NFL level. Its embarrassing. That was one of the more embarrassing half of football I've seen the Bills play this season when you take into consideration the turnover differential, field position and play calling. They are playing against one of the worst secondaries in the league and insist on running up the middle with their 3rd and 4th best RBs.

And the run game is the Jets defense strength. NH is a freaking TOOL

Can someone explain why Bryce Brown & Big Mike are on the bench?

I don't know but Orton loves to go to Hogan on 3rd down and Hogan just about always ends up short of the 1st. He did it multiple times last week and just did it again.

Can someone explain why Bryce Brown & Big Mike are on the bench?

they must not trust them for whatever reason. i know Brown maybe isn't the best blocker on passing downs but theres no reason for him not to be out there on 1st down

I don't know but Orton loves to go to Hogan on 3rd down and Hogan just about always ends up short of the 1st. He did it multiple times last week and just did it again.

yep Hogan is a good athlete but he's no receiver. he doesn't have that natural feel for the game