U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton taken to hospital

richjk21

Guest BackInDaDay
27 posts already and no one has blamed Drew for this?

224104[/snapback]

Not so fast ....

Hillary Clinton collapses during speech in New York

Senator declines hospitalization; reportedly will appear at second event

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton attended a conference on health care on Thursday.

NBC News and news services

Updated: 1:57 p.m. ET Jan. 31, 2005BUFFALO, N.Y. -

Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton collapsed Monday during a speech but aides said the former first lady quickly recovered from what they described as a fainting spell triggered by viewing video of the Buffalo Bill's season-ending loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"She's fine," aides to the junior senator from New York told NBC News.

An aide to the 57-year-old Clinton, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity, said the senator had been suffering from the "Drew flu", but pressed ahead with an appearance before a group of women voters.

She was speaking about "blown opportunities" in a warm room in the Saturn Club in front of 150 people when she briefly lost consciousness, according to the aide.

"She was weak and needed to sit down. She fainted," the aide said.

Colleen DiPirro, president of the Amherst Chamber of Commerce, told WBEN radio station that Clinton told the audience she was feeling sick from watching Bledsoe's performance. She then said, "Look at me, I'm Drew", and collapsed, DiPirro said.

The radio station initially reported that Clinton had been hospitalized, but it later corrected the report to say she was treated by an emergency crew at the scene and declined to be taken to a hospital.

Vincent Tracy, general manager of the private Saturn Club, said the senator walked out of the building a short time later. "I saw her walk out the door by herself; she smiled and said `thank you,'" he said. After several steps, the senator turned and added, "give this to Drew when you see him", gesturing obscenely with both middle-fingers.

Aides said Clinton planned to press on with a second speech scheduled at a nearby Catholic college after crapping on the lawn at One Bills Drive.

CLICK FOR RELATED STORY

A biography of Hillary Rodham Clinton

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand how the wicked witch got elected in NY!

224411[/snapback]

Wasn't it cause Rudy came down with a case of the nut lumps?

Yeah, thats it.

I hope Rudy runs in 06' and sends piano legs back to Arkansas!

224422[/snapback]

You're the first person I've ever met that referred to elephants as "pianos" :rolleyes:

Not so fast ....

Hillary Clinton collapses during speech in New York

Senator declines hospitalization; reportedly will appear at second event

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton attended a conference on health care on Thursday. 

NBC News and news services

Updated: 1:57 p.m. ET Jan. 31, 2005BUFFALO, N.Y. -

Democratic Sen. Hillary Clinton collapsed Monday during a speech but aides said the former first lady quickly recovered from what they described as a fainting spell triggered by viewing video of the Buffalo Bill's season-ending loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"She's fine," aides to the junior senator from New York told NBC News.

An aide to the 57-year-old Clinton, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity, said the senator had been suffering from the "Drew flu", but pressed ahead with an appearance before a group of women voters.

She was speaking about "blown opportunities" in a warm room in the Saturn Club in front of 150 people when she briefly lost consciousness, according to the aide.

"She was weak and needed to sit down. She fainted," the aide said.

Colleen DiPirro, president of the Amherst Chamber of Commerce, told WBEN radio station that Clinton told the audience she was feeling sick from watching Bledsoe's performance. She then said, "Look at me, I'm Drew", and collapsed, DiPirro said.

The radio station initially reported that Clinton had been hospitalized, but it later corrected the report to say she was treated by an emergency crew at the scene and declined to be taken to a hospital.

Vincent Tracy, general manager of the private Saturn Club, said the senator walked out of the building a short time later.  "I saw her walk out the door by herself; she smiled and said `thank you,'" he said.  After several steps, the senator turned and added, "give this to Drew when you see him", gesturing obscenely with both middle-fingers.

Aides said Clinton planned to press on with a second speech scheduled at a nearby Catholic college after crapping on the lawn at One Bills Drive.

CLICK FOR RELATED STORY

A biography of Hillary Rodham Clinton

224341[/snapback]

Dude, i haven't laughed this hard in two years. Had tears in my eyes and I'm a Drew apologist.

Dude, i haven't laughed this hard in two years. Had tears in my eyes and I'm a Drew apologist.

224434[/snapback]

Hey, Rico! Get the rope.......we found another one :rolleyes:

I still don't understand how the wicked witch got elected in NY!

224411[/snapback]

Simple. She didn't (couldn't) have prostate cancer...otherwise, she lives the 1.9% mortgage, cross-me-I'll-get-you, you short-lived witnessing Arkansas-State-Trooper life, without a Senate seat....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/im...lintonhouse.htm

:lol::lol:

;) oh, NYS Voters... :rolleyes:

If her stance on abortion is how you worded it, then no she is not extreme.

But if she supports part-term/late-term abortion for reasons outside the woman's health, then yes that is extreme.

And if she is against parental notification for reasons beyond parent-child incest and such, then yes that is extreme.

224295[/snapback]

I think the word you're looking for is no.

Hillary