Michael Vick's big mistake and the Buffalo Bills ??

HOUSE

Michael Vick will be forever judged as a man full of mistakes. A star-studded NFL player who made wrong choices along his career path. Michael Vick’s latest mistake might be the biggest one of his professional career. SNIP>

http://www.examiner....-latest-mistake

Outside of the Oct 23 dateline and the mentions of FJ and CJ who were both injured at that point, and the fact that Orton his been throwing quite nicely thankyouverymuch while Vick, in his Oct 5th outing, completed a mighty 42% of 19 passes for 47 yards... yeah, what that fan boy said, except for those pesky facts, ideal. Yep.

He played for their OC in Philly

I was glad he went there. He hasn't been a good player in 2 years

I kind of doubt the Bills would have drafted EJ Manuel in the first with Vick on the roster

I can't believe there are still Vick threads here.

Holy !@#$ing ****, exactly.

And forget the fact that the stupid !@#$ing thug has sucked his entire career, let alone since he got out of PRISON.

What dumb !@#$ing thread. No offense, OP.

While I'm no fan of Vick, I still can't believe the league shot down a contract with Buffalo.

Makes no sense to me either....

Holy !@#$ing ****, exactly.

And forget the fact that the stupid !@#$ing thug has sucked his entire career, let alone since he got out of PRISON.

What dumb !@#$ing thread. No offense, OP.

There are some people including the author that believe with Buffalo's weapons he might have done very well.

Keep in mind there was a lot of Philip Rivers hate right here on this board JUST one year ago....

Makes no sense to me either....

There are some people including the author that believe with Buffalo's weapons he might have done very well.

Keep in mind there was a lot of Philip Rivers hate right here on this board JUST one year ago....

Can't read defenses.

Horribly inaccurate.

Injury prone.

He's never had any upside, other than selling tickets and being exciting whilst sucking. A lot like another #7, but I won't go there.

And anyone hating Phillip Rivers, ever, was a moron.

While I'm no fan of Vick, I still can't believe the league shot down a contract with Buffalo.

I seem to remember the story being that Goodell had a talk with Vick a suggested that Buffalo was not the best landing spot for him right out of jail. Not that there was an actual contract that they nullified. That seems to me to be a serious suggestion and one with legal ramifications, I assume, that the league would want to avoid.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

Vick is 60-51-1 as a starter. That's a lot better than Orton or any QB the bills have had in the last decade.

Since coming back in the league as a full time starter what is he? Actually, though. As a starter he is

58-48-1

Since his return he is 20-20

Look up your stats before spewing BS

Since his return he is thrown 57 TD's and 33 INT's

His 1 game this year he was 8 for 20 and 47 yards.

http://www.pro-footb.../V/VickMi00.htm

Orton's had 33 starts in that same time. 46 TD's. 32 TD's. Overall, he has a better comp% than Vick. Orton is a career 37-36 as a starter and guess what? He actually still plays and is just 3 years younger.

Tomorrow if you still need help I'll compare Fitz to Vick.

Edited by jboyst62