My prediction thread is exact up to this point. 4-3

4-3

Losses to Chicago and Detroit and victories against SD and Houston.

...I know they were impressive victories, but if I had been correct those AFC victories would be so much more valuable to us right now.

Big Cat, I gotta tell ya, I'm really not feeling good about going on the road for a Thursday game against the Dolphins.

That is a tough one.

Additionally, some current stats: Our 22nd ranked offense vs their 4th ranked defense and our 11th ranked defense vs their number 12 offense.

...on three days rest and traveling.

It is definitely looking a little more dicey. I just think our D-line has Tanny's number. Plus, they're only taking three days rest, too.

If we want to make th4e playoffs games like this week are ones that we have to win........the jets are losing both at home and away......we need to limit our mistakes and not let them have a chance in the game.

Exactly John.

Additionally, man-o-man how many of you are like me in hoping that this offense finally breaks out with at least a 4 TD performance?

I know, I know...they have injuries and the line stinks, but I just need that sort of offensive reassurance badly.

What's your definition of "exact?"

What's your definition of LET IT GO?

This word 'exact.'

I'm not sure it means what you think it does.

You guys can be annoying.

I already said I meant the win/loss column. Of course I can go back and delete one line. But I'm not.

Picky picky picky.

What's your definition of LET IT GO?

You guys can be annoying.

I already said I meant the win/loss column. Of course I can go back and delete one line. But I'm not.

Picky picky picky.

Maybe you should change it to "approximate?"

"My prediction thread is approximate up to this point. 4-3"

Has a nice ring to it.

Maybe you should change it to "approximate?"

"My prediction thread is approximate up to this point. 4-3"

Has a nice ring to it.

Actually NO, that does not have a nice ring to it. "Honey, I'm waiting for you in the bedroom has a nice ring to it"

So you're even wrong on what does and does not have a nice ring.

Let me give you another example: On a boat with some hot chicks blasting "Pontoon". That also has a nice ring to it.

I know how to correct it. "4-3 is what I predicted and BAM we're at 4-3"

But I like it the way it is.

Actually NO, that does not have a nice ring to it. "Honey, I'm waiting for you in the bedroom has a nice ring to it"

Let me give you another example: On a boat with some hot chicks blasting "Pontoon". That also has a nice ring to it.

"I'll be partying in the Hyde Lounge at the Clippers game, tomorrow night."

That has a nice ring to it.

I had 8-8 but I had 7-1 at home and 1-7 on the road and they are both already wrong. 8-8 still very much in play. I thought probably 4-4 going into the bye.... then wins against the Jetst at home, the Browns, KC and Oakland after the bye. I still see all those 4 after the bye as very winnable (KC are better than I thought they'd be but because their offense lacks dynamism you are always in game against them). Therefore, win this one on Sunday and go into the bye at 5-3 and we have a chance of a winning season by my calculations.

Everyone's wrong but you.

Some of the responses to the OP are a little "nit-picky." On the other hand, it is a little odd to start a thread congratulating one's self, not for predicting every game right so far - but for an overall record prediction at this point. If it were the end of the season and you were right on an overall prediction of 10-6 or better, then I could see it. I could even see it at this point if you were right on a prediction of, say, 6-1...but 4-3?

Some of the responses to the OP are a little "nit-picky." On the other hand, it is a little odd to start a thread congratulating one's self, not for predicting every game right so far - but for an overall record prediction at this point. If it were the end of the season and you were right on an overall prediction of 10-6 or better, then I could see it. I could even see it at this point if you were right on a prediction of, say, 6-1...but 4-3?

Exactly

(But, really, I'm just kidding around with the OP)

Edited by Rocky Landing

Exactly

(But, really, I'm just kidding around with the OP)

Also, hello.

A (whiny) request to stop doing something bothersome is a giant billboard demanding a doubling down on said bothersome activity.