Put Bryce Brown on your fantasy team.

Bryce Brown is going to be a great player for the Bills. He was the number one rated running back recruit coming out of high school, screwed up in college, and played for Philly for a couple years. He's fast, and he's motivated. And very talented.

Take him, put him in the back row and in a couple weeks you'll have a new starting running back.

A great player doesn't ride the pine for the first seven weeks of the season.

If Bryce plays poorly or average, then we know why he wasn't active. If he plays well, Dougie will have some splaining to do...

Edited by ricojes

The Bills still have the worst oline in the NFL.

I doubt you've watched all other 31 teams enough to make this evaluation.

That said, our interior pass protection blows.

That said, our interior run blocking isn't all that bad...when running backs do what the coaches have said is the goal: see three, get three.

Here is my own theory on this.....

- You cannot trade a RB that you have riding the bench.......Brown was the future and everybody knew it.....but they were trying to get SOME production from Spiller so that they could trade him before the deadline (possibly for a OG?)

- It had NOTHING to do with the talent of Bryce Brown......as word is the bills have been trying to pry him away from the eagles since before this season even....and thought enough of him to give up a 4th round pick

- The the Spiller injury happened......speeding up the Bryce Brown time frame.

IN MY OPINION.....Bryce Brown fits Nate Hackett's offense much better then Spiller was ever going to.....now you can say that Hackett sucks and I am down with that......but they werent going to can Hackett (at least not yet) so Bryce was the right call for weeks.....he does EVERYTHING Spiller does

- Love Spillers speed and explosiveness.......Bryce is fast and explosive JUST LIKE CJ

- Looking for a back that can catch the ball and play well in space? Bryce can do that

- Want a between the tackles runner?....this is where Spiller's weakness becomes Bryce Brown's strengths.......Brown likes to also bounce things to the outside but he will be productive enough between the tackles in order to keep the defense honest.

I would have liked to see us start Brown against the vikings to get his feet wet because the jets have that very good D line....it is not going to be easy to run against them

I doubt you've watched all other 31 teams enough to make this evaluation.

That said, our interior pass protection blows.

That said, our interior run blocking isn't all that bad...when running backs do what the coaches have said is the goal: see three, get three.

Not sure how they get to the rank and this was put out there on 10/8. They definitely have not improved since then....

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/10/08/offensive-line-rankings-2/