BuffaloBill

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Allah too and buddha

And Joseph Smith and that strange guy outside the Waffle House and.... well, you get it....

Marrone is not a happy camper for a winning coach.

Funny, I noticed that too but I was so elated it didn't rise to the top of my consciousness. I really hope he's the guy. Maybe with a real OC and/or a couple guards he can be. He's looked all business and still pissed about some of the ugly stuff we all witnessed.

This week I don't have to avoid anything NFL related until mid-week. What a relief, it's everywhere!

and nobody said a word. Was so obvious

Was it not? To me that was big because it took the possibility of the run away...That spot was just God-awful...You can clearly see that Hogan comes down within at least a foot of the goal-line...Maybe less that an foot...It was crystal clear because he comes down after a jump so it's an easy spot...Then I see the ball on the 2 yard line? Whatever...

Was it not? To me that was big because it took the possibility of the run away...That spot was just God-awful...You can clearly see that Hogan comes down within at least a foot of the goal-line...Maybe less that an foot...It was crystal clear because he comes down after a jump so it's an easy spot...Then I see the ball on the 2 yard line? Whatever...

We needed to be backed up so Kyle could see clearly :D

Marrone is not a happy camper for a winning coach.

because we looked bad