What will you do if we lose to Minnesota this weekend? I love these t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scribe home from the game with a Minnesota fan in the car with three Bills fan. Try not to have the silence be too deafening.

Ok. Just please dont crash on the way home. It's not your friend's fault. However I wouldnt blame you if you just left his ass at the stadium. (By not blaming you, I am actually encouraging you to leave him at the stadium)

I will stick my head in the sand and ignore everything NFL related for several days. Then I will slowly emerge and wade back into the waters and get ready for the next game.

Edited by Augie

i'll stop watching the games until we get back to .500. that's the new rule i have for myself, since the games take away from quality time with my kids (they have no interest in Bills football and it's hard to blame them).

You mean parenthood over football? You're not a real fan. Just saying.

I Will say The same sh.it I do every week. " This is a must win game " So far Ive said it for Bears, Chargers and Patriots game.

Now I feel this week is a must win game to not get below .500....but if we lose, next week is a must win game to get to .500!

these would be as devasting loss as we've had in at least the last 5 years- because with expectations higher and a glimmer of hope a loss to Minnesota would kill

these would be as devasting loss as we've had in atleast the last 5 years- with expectations higher and a glimmer of hope a loss to Minnesota would kill

Edited by CardinalScotts