Ebola

Tolstoy

This is hilarious. Dog is actually trying. Azalin is actually frustrated. Tom is actually responding with effort. EII is the voice of reason.

WTF is wrong.

Maine Nurse not quarantined, Judge orders

Judge Charles LaVerdiere initially put out a temporary order imposing some restrictions on Hickox. But on Friday, he issued a new order saying she should only continue daily monitoring and coordinate travel with state officials. But, because she's not showing symptoms, the judge said she's not infectious -- and would not approve the limits on her movements sought by Maine health officials.

Dog, I think you should go to Maine to investigate the handling of this first hand.

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And EII never makes a comprehensible point. When EII is making more sense than you, you've got a serious problem. The sort of problem that likely requires medical intervention.

or possibly quarantine.

Azalin is actually frustrated.

not frustrated. amazed.

not frustrated. amazed.

He's undertaking a shock and awe campaign...I am shocked and awestruck at how much of a blithering retard he must be to misues so badly the word "unilateral."

And never forget: he worked in nuclear power.

or possibly quarantine.

not frustrated. amazed.

I can't see why? Dog, to me, represents the average American. Easy to manipulate, naive, quick to become hysterical, over emotional, half educated, half retarded and most importantly someone who is so self centered and focus that they feel the need to share every simple thought across their mind.

He is the average American.

He's undertaking a shock and awe campaign...I am shocked and awestruck at how much of a blithering retard he must be to misues so badly the word "unilateral."

And never forget: he worked in nuclear power.

You fail to realize that he watches a few minutes of news and catches on the specially placed key words to invoke panic and fear to the naive. Dog is a victim of his own naivety. He is just too dumb to realize it.

I can't see why? Dog, to me, represents the average American. Easy to manipulate, naive, quick to become hysterical, over emotional, half educated, half retarded and most importantly someone who is so self centered and focus that they feel the need to share every simple thought across their mind.

that's certainly a good description of the average, everyday, facebook-american.

that's certainly a good description of the average, everyday, facebook-american.

spend a few minutes in the shoutbox, you'll see it on display most days of the week. you'll notice it is when many of us are working and fulfilling our lives.

spend a few minutes in the shoutbox, you'll see it on display most days of the week. you'll notice it is when many of us are working and fulfilling our lives.

yeah, I've seen some really unilateral discussions happening from time to time.

You fail to realize that he watches a few minutes of news and catches on the specially placed key words to invoke panic and fear to the naive. Dog is a victim of his own naivety. He is just too dumb to realize it.

Key difference: the average American is completely unreasonable and pretty much knows it. Dog, however, thinks he can reason.

Key difference: the average American is completely unreasonable and pretty much knows it. Dog, however, thinks he can reason.

He is behind a computer screen.

In person I am sure that he is actually a regular Joe. He would probably say a lot of stupid **** but you can still tell he is a nice and thoughtful person. On here he just bloviates stupidity because he can.

He is behind a computer screen.

In person I am sure that he is actually a regular Joe. He would probably say a lot of stupid **** but you can still tell he is a nice and thoughtful person. On here he just bloviates stupidity because he can.

I'm sure he's nice and thoughtful. But I wasn't put on this Earth to praise nice and thoughtful. I was put her to punish stupid.

EII gave an explanation. You gave a half-assed bizarro-world cluster-!@#$ of disconnected blather whose only accomplishment was to butcher the very meaning of the word "unilateral."

And to come across as a bigger blithering idiot than Ell is no small task at all. Watch.

No, you're not even. EII gave an explanation. You gave a half-assed bizarro-world cluster-!@#$ of disconnected blather whose only accomplishment was to butcher the very meaning of the word "unilateral."

And EII never makes a comprehensible point. When EII is making more sense than you, you've got a serious problem. The sort of problem that likely requires medical intervention.

All this trash talk because you have a poor vocabulary? Since when does unilateral become unilateralism?

hahahahahahahahaha,

Good try though, :D

Edited by Donald Duck

• 3 weeks later...