So I tune into Boston Sports radio...

YoloinOhio

Obviously I'm very hopeful that this year will be different than years past, and with the soft games after NE, we should be able to stack a few wins and have our most wins since before Jauron, but honestly we haven't shown an awful lot yet.

We benefitted from injuries in the Chicago game to Marshall and Jeffery to win in OT, beat an equally up-and-down team in Miami, got plain outplayed against SD, Gave Away a game to a poor Texans team that any legit playoff team should have won, and needed injuries to Bush, Calvin Johnson, and survived 3 missed field goals including a makable game winner with like 20 seconds to go, to beat Detroit.

It's not my intention to run down any of our wins, because a win is a win, and there are positives to take from every game, but 3-2 under the circumstances I game isn't going to force anybody's eyes open that we're anything different than the team we have been for a decade.

A win vs. NE on Sunday, followed by a 5-2 roll thereafter as I predict we should be doing, would change that, and give us an eye-opening 10 wins before December. Granted it will be a soft 10-2, as we should win at least 2 and toss up the third of the last 4 games to better opponents, but my point is to not act slighted by us not getting any respect from around the league. We haven't earned or proven ANYTHING yet.

Who said what about Rodak? That is very rare for host types to comment on other media dudes.

If it's the show I was listening to, they were actually more ripping on Belichek for how he treats the media. Rodak asked what the hosts said was a legit question about Revis playing more man, and Beli paused for 12 seconds before giving a non-answer. He had done the same thing to one of the co-hosts of the show a couple weeks ago so they were replaying that and timing the length of the pauses.

All sports media works mainly in hindsight. Nobody really sees a good team in the making. They only see them as a good team a year or two after they were the "surprise" team.

So I pay zero attention to 95% of them. I do, however, like Cowherd. He's well prepared and rarely talks out of his arse.

The media is in the ratings/readership business, not the respect business so I'm not concerned with how much "love" or respect the media gives the Bills.

But I bet their opponents have a healthy respect for them.

They probably held a pity party for him because - you know... he has to cover The Bills, the poor thang.

Next week they'll be talking about how Newen Gland lost the game because Taumee was upset, Gronk overslept, the OLine ain't used to the new Centah, an' the hoetellz in Baffalo are horrable so the hole team didn't get no sleep a-tall the nite befoah the game.

If it's the show I was listening to, they were actually more ripping on Belichek for how he treats the media. Rodak asked what the hosts said was a legit question about Revis playing more man, and Beli paused for 12 seconds before giving a non-answer. He had done the same thing to one of the co-hosts of the show a couple weeks ago so they were replaying that and timing the length of the pauses.

yep, same show. They said he sounded like a 12 yr old intern so I knew it had to be him. Lol.

They probably held a pity party for him because - you know... he has to cover The Bills, the poor thang.

Next week they'll be talking about how Newen Gland lost the game because Taumee was upset, Gronk overslept, the OLine ain't used to the new Centah, an' the hoetellz in Baffalo are horrable so the hole team didn't get no sleep a-tall the nite befoah the game.

u soore ub-out dat?

i donts thinker so.

mozt lykelee it wil b becuz bellycheat and braidee had an argooment ovur what kindz of thongs they wuld eeach wear to the gayme. of korse braidee wanted the pinkz ones but bellycheat also wanted the pinkz onez. so they fite for a while. but of korse they evenchooally kissed each udder many times on their lipz. gronk dropped many many balls since he was told by bellycheat dat he must where purple and goldz thongz. ovbeeuslee gronk also wanted the pinkz ones, but he was a guud boy and wore the purple and goldz onez anyway and did as hee was toldsz.

Isn't it amazing when you think about it?

That a guy who hasn't seen even a down of live bullets since 2013 comes in, on the road, against the No. 1 defense in the NFL and after a rough start finishes 30-43, for 308 and a TD, as well as closing out the final quarter going 12-15 for 141.

...and almost not a peep about it.

Big passing performances are so rare for Bills fans that it seems amazing to us but when there are QB's who AVERAGE over 300 yards per game in the NFL nobody is going to raise an eyebrow to such a performance.

And in truth he was pretty good but not amazing. Watkins was basically just the anti-SJ13 and not only actually made the play that won the game but caught a poorly thrown ball to do it. That ball gets past him and picked off like it probably warranted being then Orton ends up the goat. A much better day than EJ could have had to say the least but not really amazing. Remember he threw for 350 in a make or break game in the finale in Dallas last year versus Philly. In a similar circumstance late in the game with a chance to win it he threw an inaccurate ball that was intercepted to end the game. But given talent he can definitely put up some numbers. It's just hard for a QB with a limited range as a passer to sustain long periods of success because the lack of fear of being burned by deep balls ultimately results in tighter coverage. The Goodwin pass was great but they need more of that deep action to keep those coverages loose.

I love the fact that the Bills are getting no respect- regionally or locally. They just need to keep their heads down and keep working. Flying under the radar is a good thing. Given the last 14 years I can't blame the media for not giving them any street cred. Hopefully, soon enough they will earn it back.

Go Bills.

I doubt the players actually care. Most players don't listen to the media at all. What little they hear comes from their friends and family second hand. And I agree with you, the team has gotten off to hot starts before and its fallen apart. So I don't blame the media for not buying into the team. This team has a different feel to it (More complete team, much more depth, the way they are winning ect) but when you get burnt a whole bunch of times before you are always hesitant to believe.