Pegula's Introduction....standing ovation

rcatty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A standing ovation for the new owners?? What a great idea. You need to spread this around to make sure it happens.

do you think we could convince everyone to not simply stand, but clap as well? maybe the fans could be instructed to react not unlike they would for a touchdown (i.e., loud cheering, excessive clapping, hooting, drunkenly punching each other in the face)?

Edited by Dirtbag

Are we absolutely positive that they don't move the Bills eventually?

Having the Bills in Buffalo increases the value of the Sabres. Furthermore, I can see them building a beautiful stadium downtown adjacent to First Niagara Center that will further appreciate their property. They don't become billionaires being dumb!

Having the Bills in Buffalo increases the value of the Sabres. Furthermore, I can see them building a beautiful stadium downtown adjacent to First Niagara Center that will further appreciate their property. They don't become billionaires being dumb!

That's one way to look at it.

We have new owners???

Of course not. You can never say never. But we now appear to have the best chances of not moving.

Yeah, so why don't we hold off on the standing-O until he gets put on the Wall of Fame or something? After he actually does something. As of right now, he's just a billionaire who bought an NFL franchise.

You used your money to buy something?! Amazing!

Yeah, so why don't we hold off on the standing-O until he gets put on the Wall of Fame or something? After he actually does something. As of right now, he's just a billionaire who bought an NFL franchise.

You used your money to buy something?! Amazing!

So buying the Bills and putting an end to the speculation of who will own them in your mind is not doing anything. Stunning. This folks, is why I don't venture down here too often.

So buying the Bills and putting an end to the speculation of who will own them in your mind is not doing anything. Stunning. This folks, is why I don't venture down here too often.

agreed, like the yahoo who pulled the "who have the Bills beat" crap...I had to take a break from the site after that one...

Everything to keep the Bills in Buffalo to this point has been done by Ralph Wilson.

This fan base jumps into things so quickly. Let's give Jauron an extension! Let's up Fitz's contract to $50 mil! Let's give TO the key to the city! Kyle Orton is the long-term answer!

Let's just chill out for once.

Whoever bought this team was going to put "an end to the speculation of who will own them." What does that accomplish?

Is the "standing ovation" going the way of the term "epic?" Are we going to use it for everything now?

Edited by LeGOATski