Week 6 Predictions: F'ing Cheatriots @ EL PEGUAL BILLS

YoloinOhio

The number 14.

-The Bills have the longest NFL playoff drought at 14 years

-The Bills have 14 playoff wins

-Kyle Orton is the 14th QB to start for the Bills since Jim Kelly

-Jim Kelly's birthday is February 14th

-After 14 qtrs of play + OT, the Bills had only turned the ball over once

-Terry and Kim Pegula were named new owners of the Bills in 2014.

-The Bills home opener was on September 14

-Sammy.Freaking.Watkins, wears # 14

-He was pick 1-4 in the 2014 draft

-The guys at Football Outsiders have run one million simulations of the 2014 NFL season and revealed the percentage of times each team has come out on top as the SB Winner.

The Bills ranked 14th. If they win, their SB record would be 1-4.

-In week 5, the Bills came back from a 14-0 deficit on the road to beat the 3-1 Lions

-If you add all the games won by opponents played, JAX and SF have most in NFL with an opponents' total of 15 wins; Bills are 2nd with 14.

-The Bills sold for 1.4 Billion

Bills 28, Pats* 14

Excellente! Love the title!

I wasn't sure where you were going for this...as long as the Bills win, don't care by how much

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to think... which Patriots team shows up? The one that played against KC, Oakland, and Miami? Or the one that played against Minnesota and Cincinnati?

Let's go with....

Patriots: 17

Bills: 18

We kick a **** ton of field goals to win :lol:

Awesome post. I rarely put anything on here, but love to see what other fans feel about the beloved western NY Bills.

For those who have been Bills fans for a long time, you may remember the good old days of the K-gun and how Ralph Wilson stadium was known as the "winter slaughterhouse."

You know what? We need that again! We need Buffalo to come out in mass and welcome the patriots to walk into to mouth of the monster!

I will be watching the Buffalo D smother Tommy and stifle the pats!

We blow em up 28 - 10.

Too much time on your hands, Yolo.

My prediction: Pats* 31.5, Bills 15.9. Why? Because that's the average score of these games over the last 10 years. Until we actually Do put an end to this horror show, your $$ should be on NE*

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/new-england-patriots/teamvsteam?opp=4

Are you expecting big games from Randy Moss, Marshawn Lynch, Rodney Harrison, etc...? The last 10 years are irrelevant as all that matters is the 53 guys on each team's 2014 roster.

tell me about it. It is as bad as the thread of 10 years of defeats by the Putz

I just don't buy the correlation between previous teams and now. This isn't the 70s. The free agency era is different. Rosters turn over frequently. I don't think that any players besides Brady (and maybe Wilfork depending how far back you go) were even around when this started. It is just totally irrelevant. Kyle Orton isn't focused on getting the "monkey off his back" as this group has never played that group. Each season has to be judged independently of previous ones. It's apples and oranges. If you took the Bills roster and the Pats roster in 2014 you would take the Pats TEs, QBs and maybe CBs & LBs. Other than that the Bills are superior everywhere else. That wasn't the case 7 years ago.

Even legendary pats* homer Cowherd said on his show today that he think this is the worst NE team in 10 years. This Could be the best Bills team in 10 years. That's why they play the game, as they say.

The last time Orton faced off with Brady, Orton won.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Even legendary pats* homer Cowherd said on his show today that he think this is the worst NE team in 10 years. This Could be the best Bills team in 10 years. That's why they play the game, as they say.

The last time Orton faced off with Brady, Orton won.

there was an article somewhere that said bellyache knew how to defend against Orton.

when was this? 4 or more years ago,

Like Kirby says

I just don't buy the correlation between previous teams and now. This isn't the 70s. The free agency era is different. Rosters turn over frequently. I don't think that any players besides Brady (and maybe Wilfork depending how far back you go) were even around when this started. It is just totally irrelevant. Kyle Orton isn't focused on getting the "monkey off his back" as this group has never played that group. Each season has to be judged independently of previous ones. It's apples and oranges. If you took the Bills roster and the Pats roster in 2014 you would take the Pats TEs, QBs and maybe CBs & LBs. Other than that the Bills are superior everywhere else. That wasn't the case 7 years ago.

The End is Neigh !!!

Humpty Dumpty is about to have a great fall

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

there was an article somewhere that said bellyache knew how to defend against Orton.

when was this? 4 or more years ago,

of course he does but that doesn't mean it will work. he has exactly 1 game film of him running the Bills offense.

They played in 2009.KO was something like 35-48 for 330, 2 TDs and 1 int.

Edited by YoloinOhio

that link should come with a warning. Pure, raw pain.

Yes, the article is painful but pretty dead on... except that they don't mention how the Bills consistently get hosed by the refs when they play the Patsies, while the Pats get away with blatant holding and other offenses all game long. I wouldn't be surprised if each of the Zebras wears Tom Brady™ underwear when they officiate these games.

Back on topic, I predict a 14-14 tie. ;)