Week 6: Patriots' Game Preparation - Mike Williams Inactive

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boston.com: The Terrible AFC East Has Been the Fuel Feeding the Patriots Prowess

Sunday will be a crossroads for both teams. But it will also be more than that.

It could, after all these years, signal a change in the status quo of the AFC East.

How the Patriots finally react to that reality will be fascinating.

Sal just said on his radio show that he doesn't expect KW or Bradham to play. I wonder if he knows something. I thought they practiced every day so that gives them a decent chance.

Could be he knows something more or he's pulling a pats move of his own. I hope the latter.

I honestly don't think kW sits this one out if he is medically cleared to play.

Edited by The Wiz

Projected out 4-6 weeks.

Ouch. thanks Big C

Could be he knows something more or he's pulling a pats move of his own. I hope the latter.

I honestly don't think kW sits this one out if he is medically cleared to play.

I can't imagine it even if he isn't cleared .

I would think the Bills as a whole are about as ramped up as humanly possible for this game.

@SalSports: Big. #Bills RT @Patriots: CB Brandon Browner, DL Dominique Easley and C Bryan Stork have been downgraded to out for Sunday's game.

Patriots rule out Browner, Easley, Stork

Cornerback Brandon Browner (ankle), defensive lineman Dominique Easley (shoulder/knee) and center Bryan Stork (head) have been declared out, the Patriots announced Saturday night.

Too much hype. These are the games that we usually lose and then it kills you afterwards because of all of the build up. We have to win one of these eventually. I hope it's today

Home opener vs. Miami?

Countdown to kickoff: Patriots at Bills

Buffalo and New England will meet for the 108th time in the regular season this week.

‘They are cheaters': Spygate — the NFL scandal that started it all

pats1.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Before the start of the football season, Cary Williams, a veteran cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles, reminded the sports world about a scandal the NFL would prefer people forget.

“One fact still remains: They haven’t won a Super Bowl since they got caught. They are cheaters,” Williams said in August.

5 things to watch for during Bills - Patriots

By Joe Buscaglia

2970375.jpg?1413115732

The Pegula era of the Buffalo Bills is officially underway. Fittingly enough, the first foray is against a bitter rival with first place on the line — the New England Patriots.

The Bills shocked many last week with a three-point victory over the Detroit Lions and have similar designs on an upset in Week Six. Will the Bills be able to do something they’ve only done twice since 2003 and beat New England?

Some things to watch for: