voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today

Jonesyyy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ever going to see fair officiating in the NFL? New England is sucking so we can't let anyone else challenge them, eh? That's why the Bills are getting Ray Rice'd?

This time you can't play ignorant, you have the tapes to this one. You can even watch it live, right now. This is criminally negligent and you can't say you aren't seeing this one.

Call and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Here is Roger Goodell's email

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

The bigger issues you should be thinking about is Doug Marrone, N. Hackett, the offensive line, our QB situation and how Doug Whaley botched assessing it.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I was taking notice actually. The Lions almost caught up to the Bills in total penalties. and they of course let some stuff go as it should be.

thought the game was very well called and the critical plays were reviewed properly.

just my Op

I was taking notice actually. The Lions almost caught up to the Bills in total penalties. and they of course let some stuff go as it should be.

thought the game was very well called and the critical plays were reviewed properly.

just my Op

I agree that things kind of evened out in the second half, but to say that this game was well called is a bit of a stretch for sure. It was absolutely horrid in the first half and totally called in favor of the home team. It got better after Marrone blasted them and then things kind of evened out, but it was still pretty bad and very nearly cost Buffalo a win.

The bigger issues you should be thinking about is Doug Marrone, N. Hackett, the offensive line, our QB situation and how Doug Whaley botched assessing it.

EFF them we won. But Hackett is in way over his head.The NFL could care less abut a coule of botched calls. We need a o line, and a NFL ready OC.

Great game for the ages Ralphs last one Game ball too Ralph

I agree that things kind of evened out in the second half, but to say that this game was well called is a bit of a stretch for sure. It was absolutely horrid in the first half and totally called in favor of the home team. It got better after Marrone blasted them and then things kind of evened out, but it was still pretty bad and very nearly cost Buffalo a win.

The first half was for sure slanted towards the home team from what i could see on the TV. But the refs seemed to make the attempt for balance.

I may not agree that the Officials might have influenced the outcome.

Actually it was one of few games i actually didnt toss random objects.Did all you see the handshake with CJ in the end zone with the back judge ?

that was cool

This is reminiscent of the Bears game. We can happily complain about the refs because we ended up winning. The refs have tried to screw us in all but the Texans game.

As a Bills fan I am used to seeing bad calls against us or missed calls for the oppoing teams......but this season has been stroke inducingly horrendous.

I give Marrone credit for ripping the crew after the Sammy play. This crew should be working a pee wee league. How can you justify picking up the flag. Could have called holding, PI or illegal contact.

I think after Marrone gave them the talking to, they corrected and then balanced. its part of the game whether fair or not or somewhere in between

This is reminiscent of the Bears game. We can happily complain about the refs because we ended up winning. The refs have tried to screw us in all but the Texans game.

As a Bills fan I am used to seeing bad calls against us or missed calls for the oppoing teams......but this season has been stroke inducingly horrendous.

I cant agree.

I saw today the offensive hands to Gilmores face. But i also saw him holding the jersey . both no calls. there were a couple plays on Orton that could have been called as excessive. But the Bills returned the favor i noticed.

Overall poor and inconsistent. I will say that they let both teams get away with holding on some pass rushes, but some of those calls were mindblowing.

weird.

I thought they did pretty well considering the severe intensity of all four lines under siege

Call and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Here is Roger Goodell's email

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Officiating is what it is. If our team could play disciplined football, we wouldn't need to blame officials.