Hot for Teacher Hot for Teacher (this kid's a stud)

Sigh...

Why do you guys consider boys to be studs when they have sex with a teacher, but consider girls to be victims? The kid was raped, really wish we'd stop cheering on boys being raped by teachers.

Yeah, he just happened to be in the neighborhood of two attractive teacher rapists.

If a 16 year old female student voluntarily had sex with two of her teachers, I would not call her a victim or make the misguided claim that she was raped.

Edited by Acantha

Are we forgetting about the fact that he's 16? That's not an adult. Combine that with the fact that he's a student, ie there's a power imbalance. The kid is not a hero, he's a victim, even if he doesn't realize it yet. The teachers are not "cool", they are rapists.

I just get what the lasy teachers are thinking at all. They they can control a 16 year old boy from not talking to his friends about banging them to begin with?

These ladies need serious psychological help and prison time if they think this OK.

On the side for the boy, it will minimize what he thinks of women as he gets older. It is not a good thing. He will be a hero to his friends for a bit though.

Are we forgetting about the fact that he's 16? That's not an adult. Combine that with the fact that he's a student, ie there's a power imbalance. The kid is not a hero, he's a victim, even if he doesn't realize it yet. The teachers are not "cool", they are rapists.

Eh, personally I think "18 is an adult" is too arbitrary. Why does that magical age make everything okay (I"m not talking legally).

As for the teachers taking advantage of their position, I agree. They should be fired and never allowed to teach again. But rapists they are not.