Marrone-"I didn't ask for agreement [when he told Whaley]"

dave mcbride

I think it's news to everyone, because it sounds like revisionist spin by a faction trying to save its hide.

Your theory would carry more weight if the story came out this week. I don't see any spin, just a coincidence that Bills played against Fitz this week.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. He flat out said he didn't even have authority to decide who was going to play QB at halftime of jets-lions as his starter was imploding.

And that is NOT the norm in the league. I think he DOES have the authority but just wanted to pass the buck and cover his ass. I look for the Jest to continue to implode as this dysfunction grows.

GO BILLS!!!

There is no controversy here: http://www.nfl.com/v...ching-EJ-Manuel

this doesn't make me feel any better about management. kolb was meant to start last year while manuel sat? even without the retirement of kolb, this was a bizarre and stupid plan that i can only imagine a few of the very worst teams in the nfl considering. this alone but especially in combo with the manuel fail should get any gm fired.

My theory is that Mary Wilson walked in on Monday afternoon and said, "in honor of my late great husband, and in my last official edict as owner of this team, I am ordering you to start Orton over EJ. Handle it with the press any way you can save face. But do it now or you're gone tomorrow. Tell your lovely family I said hi. "

Then walked out.

I like that theory :thumbsup:

this doesn't make me feel any better about management. kolb was meant to start last year while manuel sat? even without the retirement of kolb, this was a bizarre and stupid plan that i can only imagine a few of the very worst teams in the nfl considering. this alone but especially in combo with the manuel fail should get any gm fired.

You think having a veteran start while a rookie sits behind him to learn is a bizarre idea?

Edited by jeremy2020