Bills - Patriots Week Six Game Flexed to 1 PM ET on FOX

26CornerBlitz

I'm assuming it will be the national game. Why Fox gets it and not CBS I don't know. Bills say game will NOT be moved from 1pm. If it were it would've happened already.

I am just glad that they did not move the start time. I am traveling to Buffalo to see the game and have a flight out that night. It would have been horrible if they had moved the game.

New%2BEngland.gifBuffalo.gif

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

Distribution:

KSAZ - Phoenix, AZ

KMSB - Tucson, AZ

KECY - Yuma, AZ

KXRM - Colorado Springs, CO

KDVR - Denver, CO

KFQX - Grand Junction, CO

WTIC - Hartford, CT

KNIN - Boise, ID

KFXP - Pocatello, ID

KXTF - Twin Falls, ID

WFVX - Bangor, ME

WPFO - Portland, ME

WAGM-DT - Presque Isle, ME

WFXT - Boston, MA

WGGB-DT - Springfield, MA

WDAF - Kansas City, MO

KNPN - St. Joseph, MO

KFXL - Lincoln, NE

K11TW - North Platte, NE

KPTM - Omaha, NE

WXXA - Albany, NY

WICZ - Binghamton, NY

WUTV - Buffalo, NY

WYDC-DT - Elmira, NY

WUHF - Rochester, NY

WSYT - Syracuse, NY

WFXV - Utica, NY

WNYF - Watertown, NY

WFXP - Erie, PA

WOLF - Scranton, PA

WNAC - Providence, RI

KSTU - Salt Lake City, UT

WFFF - Burlington, VT

KFNB - Casper, WY

KLWY - Cheyenne, WY

http://www.bflo360.c...t=1412622094056

My only complaint about Fox announcers is that they don't know that much about AFC teams. The announcers for the Bears game made mistake after mistake. My guess is the announcers this week will know the Pats pretty well and won't know squat about the Bills.

Ah, but so what, it's still football and the Bills are playing for first place in October. Life is good.

My only complaint about Fox announcers is that they don't know that much about AFC teams. The announcers for the Bears game made mistake after mistake. My guess is the announcers this week will know the Pats pretty well and won't know squat about the Bills.

Ah, but so what, it's still football and the Bills are playing for first place in October. Life is good.

I think we're 2-0 on FOX this season so this move might be a good omen.

It is true...they did away with the CBS/AFC and FOX/NFC affiliations this year. As I recall, it was becaue FOX (with good reason I think) raised a stink about CBS getting the Thursday night games, as well as their pick of the primo matchups on Sunday afternoon. The way the schedule is, when FOX has the doubleheader, under the old rules, they might be forced to show, say, a Tampa Bay and Arizona game, with the pool of games watered down so much by the three prime-time games. FOX is paying a ****-ton of money to broadcast.

BTW- does anybody know which network has the double-header this weekend? Where I live, we get the Cowboys and Texans every week, plus one other game...Texans play on Thursday night this week, and the Cowboys have the later game on FOX... just wondering my chances of getting the Bills/Pats game...tv listings here just say TBA

You can tell who has the doubleheader just by looking at the 4:00 games.

Dallas@Seattle = FOX.

CBS aint gonna feature SD@Oakland.

You never know here...there have been weeks where the Cowboys or Texans play a 4pm game (3pm here!) and they are the only game on that network that day...so you get the pre-game show, about 3 hours of infomercials, and then the 4pm game.

You never know here...there have been weeks where the Cowboys or Texans play a 4pm game (3pm here!) and they are the only game on that network that day...so you get the pre-game show, about 3 hours of infomercials, and then the 4pm game.

Sure, I'm saying the network without the doubleheader almost always has one or two at the most crappy late games and that's it. Arizona-St Louis or SD-Oakland.

I predict for the early games you get stuck with Jax@Tenn (for the Houston division connection) on CBS.

FOX 1pm is a crapshoot because the Giants/Eagles/Skins aren't playing then. So there's a non-zero chance you get the Bills. I would guess it'll be GB-Miami though.

Edited by BuffOrange

Hey, CBS announcers are already quick to knob Brady. So maybe this is a good thing. After all, the Bills have beaten two NFC teams on Fox. So whatever.

I'm just glad I'll be at the game and won't have to put up with the crappy picture.