Pessimism Thread

Virgil

We are one OT away from being 1-3. We don't have a 1st round pick next year to get a QB, nor is there likely to be a good one available in the open market.

The Pegula's will probably clean house which means, 4 defensive coordinators in 4 years. Mario might be done with his contract and we get to re-boot again with coaches. Which, unless I'm missing something, there aren't playoff coaches just hanging out waiting to coach the Bills.

4 games in and here we are. About to play a good Lions team and then the Pats. 2-4 is very possible and most likely probable.

Be optimistic all you want, but you know that everything above is probably going to happen and it just plain sucks

I'm still not totally down on EJ, but I've lost all confidence in Hackett. I don't know why they abandoned the run so early in the game.vthwy talk about the issues with young players, why not put the game in the hands of your veterans? Especially when the run game was successful and you're playing in a hostile environment.

Kyle and Bradham both down with knee injuries today. :cry:

I'm actually more concerned about this than the QB situation. The QB situation, EJ or Orton, neither is spectacular... our defense, however, is our strength, and we need them to keep us in games. Being down two starting LBs, and one of the best DTs in the league is very very rough.

Tragic as it is. EJ should start the remainder of the season. Thus justifying the complete house cleaning of the coaching staff and EJ. he should play the string out win a few and show to everyone on Pegaulas staff just why he is not capable of being the guy. He was horrid, and after what 15 starts has yet to lightn it up for a complete dominanant win. And never will. Ask a FSU fan.

It's not as if Fitz did anything of note to lead the Texans to a win. The Bills gifted the game primarily with EJ's inadequate QB performance.

Yeah, he played vintage Fitzpatrick. Made some great plays with his legs, put in 100% effort, but made enough bad plays that will cost you more games than not. We needed to get a better QB than that.

The Pegula's will probably clean house which means, 4 defensive coordinators in 4 years. Mario might be done with his contract and we get to re-boot again with coaches. Which, unless I'm missing something, there aren't playoff coaches just hanging out waiting to coach the Bills.

I don't understand why everyone seems so sure Pegula will clean house. If anything he is more likely to let Marrone finish his contract. At best he will force a new OC on Marrone.

I'm actually more concerned about this than the QB situation. The QB situation, EJ or Orton, neither is spectacular... our defense, however, is our strength, and we need them to keep us in games. Being down two starting LBs, and one of the best DTs in the league is very very rough.

Horrble losses

We are one OT away from being 1-3. We don't have a 1st round pick next year to get a QB, nor is there likely to be a good one available in the open market.

4 games in and here we are. About to play a good Lions team and then the Pats. 2-4 is very possible and most likely probable.

Be optimistic all you want, but you know that everything above is probably going to happen and it just plain sucks

Pegula House Cleaning = Perhaps a competitive Buffalo Bills team in 3 to 4 years.

The Bills could be the Toronto Bills by then. Seriously!