Game Balls and Sweaty Jockstraps

EJ is the difference in this game

For sure. It was just amplified more than usual because Rivers is the best QB in the NFL right now.

The OL was not great.

Definitely. But the story for me going into this game was the defense vs Rivers and their quick passing attack.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The DL was only rushing 4 guys. We might have blitzed and I missed it but I don't think we did. It was pretty much the 4 DL on their own to get pressure. We played right in to the hands of the whales vagina.

The DL didn't have a horrible outing.

The DL was only rushing 4 guys. We might have blitzed and I missed it but I don't think we did. It was pretty much the 4 DL on their own to get pressure. We played right in to the hands of the whales vagina.

The DL didn't have a horrible outing.

Hands of the whales vag?? First time I've heard that expression......can you explain? :)

Edited by firemedic

Game balls:

Corey Graham

The DL

Aaron Williams

Sweaty jocks:

Hackett and Schwartz's game plans

The entire LB and DBs who were not named above

Erik Pears

Edited by JM57

Leodis McKelvin continues to be the defensive liability.... Annually. Good teams eat him up and he's constantly lost out there. His ball skills and awareness are flat out atrocious. Save the "he's a good returner," that's great but that doesn't make him a CB. If I could cut one player today he'd be it.

Leodis McKelvin continues to be the defensive liability.... Annually. Good teams eat him up and he's constantly lost out there. His ball skills and awareness are flat out atrocious. Save the "he's a good returner," that's great but that doesn't make him a CB. If I could cut one player today he'd be it.

He had a good year last year. Major regression this year. He has been battling injury this offseason and I wonder if that's part to blame.

He had a good year last year. Major regression this year. He has been battling injury this offseason and I wonder if that's part to blame.

There is no regression. He always has been a bad CB. Last year it was the pressure scheme that was helping the DB's A LOT.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

He regressed back to his standard (look up the definition of regress,). His year last season looked good compared to his prior, when he was his normal first round bust self. Guy is worthless.

Edited by zonabb