Welcome Home Chas Rheingold!!!

BringBackFergy

Leave your greeting because Chas is still a member of the board (I think) from his days as a Buffalo Bill. If you miss his leaping catches and fun TD celebrations like I do, wish our ex-TE a great day and fun stay in Buffalo.

Go Bills.

Oops, I wanted this on the Stadium Wall...I'm an idiot

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, the moment rhinegold left, I was done with this team. Same front office blunders every year. First they let mike pucillo walk, then rheingold. Ridiculous.

I only come on this board now because the bills are my second favorite team. My favorite team is Atlanta, as they are high scoring.

I see your point. When Rheingold and Andy Legurski walked away in free agency, I basically quit on the Bills. If they start scoring more points I may go back.

Right now I like the Pats because their backup QB is related to that comedian/actress.

Rheingarden was a big playmaker for us. The team hasn't been the same since he left. He really brought a level of pizzazz to the team and and approach to the game which is unrivaled. I expect that he'll get quite the ovation when he walks out on to the pitch. Welcome home, Rineharden!!

Rheingarden was a big playmaker for us. The team hasn't been the same since he left. He really brought a level of pizzazz to the team and and approach to the game which is unrivaled. I expect that he'll get quite the ovation when he walks out on to the pitch. Welcome home, Rineharden!!

His fans are typically well educated, handsome, high motor individuals...I'm proud to be in his corner. "El Chastido"

Charles Rainharder epitomized the spirit of the region and the Bills fanbase. His blue collar work ethic and his sideshow barker flare for the dramatic have been missing since his departure and OBD is blind to this deficiency in the current roster. I'm do done.

Charles Rainharder epitomized the spirit of the region and the Bills fanbase. His blue collar work ethic and his sideshow barker flare for the dramatic have been missing since his departure and OBD is blind to this deficiency in the current roster. I'm do done.

For a TE, he left everything on the field.

Can someone remind me where the whole Chas thing came from? Someone famously screw up his name on air or something?

When you're as active and visible in the community as Rhinehole was, its easy to feel like you're on a first name basis. As much as we only had Chas Reinherd for 3 years, it felt like an eternity to most of us. He'll always be Chuck to me. Occasionally, El Chupamadre but usually we just call him Chip.

chaz fitzreingold didn't play TE, he was the center and back up CB, Ill never forget the game were Reich threw that last touchdown against the oilers, then chas came in and picked off Moon to seal the win.

Great times. They still have that poster in the corner "Chaz's Razzez"??

Will there a pregame tribute?

Someone was driving past the stadium last night and they saw a draped curtain over the OJ Simpson wall of fame spot...what do you want to bet they are retiring Rhineweld's number on Sunday? #87 as I recall

Yeah, I'll never forget the time Chet Rheinenickle pulled out sequins and glue and started pizzazzin' the football when he scored that one time.