Local TV station in Watertown NY is playing Gmen instead of Bills

fansince88

Speak out if you are from the Watertown NY area and you cant see the game this week due to program director Jim Corbin. This is about the third or fourth time he ha done this in 3 years. Here is his contact info if you are interested. Call and leave a message. Keep it cordial. I will let you know if it changes.

http://www.wwnytv.com/about/contact-us/comment-on-our-policies/?responded=true&responses=1&icap=false

Voice your opinion here too.......

Funny thing frez is that newzjunkie page is what gave me the idea. My son posted the number on that page too. You are from up this way right. You know what I mean by the random week the Bills are playing and 7 puts another team on.

Ha. Giants fan commented with a sweet diss.

What do the bills and a tampax have in common?...both only good for 1 period, and neither one has a second string

Yeah, how many periods are there in football. DC Tom. You need to let this guy know he is an idiot please

Funny thing frez is that newzjunkie page is what gave me the idea. My son posted the number on that page too. You are from up this way right. You know what I mean by the random week the Bills are playing and 7 puts another team on.

Sent you a PM.

What's worse the Giants are terrible this year, so it's makes this even worse.

Maybe he's gearing up for the rest of the season when we start sucking and they play better.

Ten to one he's getting a greater number of calls and e-mails from Giants fans on the topic.

Actually this station owns the CBS and FOX. The same program manager for both.

@GreyBeard, Actually years ago in our region all we had was the CBS station and ABC station. ABC would always get the FOX coverage for football and the CBS station would loose the rights to many games due to us not having a Fox. ABC would always get two games a week. Sooooo....WWNY sold its CBS rights to Titan TV ( brand new created company) and Titan bought a fox franchise and there ya have it.