NEWS: The peeling away of sponsors from the NFL has begun

Hplarrm

Everyone already knew that. This is a bombshell if you dont pay attention.

really? so i guess your advance info didn't include the part about peterson and hardy collecting their cash for not playing. you recently made a point of how this would hurt ap's earning potential and harm his family economically. Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? so i guess your advance info didn't include the part about peterson and hardy collecting their cash for not playing. you recently made a point of how this would hurt ap's earning potential and harm his family economically.

They're really taking the thumb screws to him. I need to find a job where not having to show up and still getting paid is considered punishment. I'd walk in the bosses office and piss on his desk just to be punished.

really? so i guess your advance info didn't include the part about peterson and hardy collecting their cash for not playing. you recently made a point of how this would hurt ap's earning potential and harm his family economically.

I was talking about your little nugget of how "breast cancer awareness" month in the NFL is a complete sham.

i suppose you weren't bothered by it then when you became aware. i'm shocked.

Of course I was bothered by it. The question is, who bothers you more? The con artist who makes money on other people's idiocy or the people who are idiots and line up to get conned?

I also did not make this point. I said AP will go home and spend time with his kids.

Edited by FireChan

i suppose you weren't bothered by it then when you became aware. i'm shocked.

there are multiple articles about it every year, and you, a big enough fan to be on message boards regularly didnt even know. thats how outraged fans have been. just something to consider when thinking it will be part of the demise.

there are multiple articles about it every year, and you, a big enough fan to be on message boards regularly didnt even know. thats how outraged fans have been. just something to consider when thinking it will be part of the demise.

then i'm guessing many aren't aware of the change in payment scheme http://www.nfl.com/pink….reminds me of a shell game. it's not the fans that will ultimately make the difference. it's the advertisers. in football parlance, the 5% is piling on. looks like the nfl wants to nip it in the bud, so to speak. those with more knowledge of the history can confirm or deny. from this piece, it appears thew program was only launched in 2012 so there's not a lot of history to probe. Edited by birdog1960

@darrenrovell

Procter & Gamble has pulled out of one part of its NFL sponsorship, reports @JasonLaCanfora http://www.cbssports...issues …

tampax-illus-01.jpg

Today, more than 70 years after its introduction, Tampax is the worldwide market leader. Consumer Reports magazine chose the tampon as one of “50 small wonders and big deals that revolutionized the lives of consumers.” Tampax are used with confidence by over 100 million women in over 150 countries.

Edited by Mr. WEO

tampax-illus-01.jpg

Today, more than 70 years after its introduction, Tampax is the worldwide market leader. Consumer Reports magazine chose the tampon as one of “50 small wonders and big deals that revolutionized the lives of consumers.” Tampax are used with confidence by over 100 million women in over 150 countries.

cough…cough….weak cough.