TBDAHOT #15 - How'd we do?

Just Jack

my one 'room for improvement' issue would be not enough room in the middle once the grill and tables were set there - made it very tough to get around. I think I learned (finally) not to bring much in the way of food - way more than we needed once again and as usual I ate very little (a little Stromboli, a chicken leg was about it). Strawberry 'shine - YUM!

I thought it was just great as did my buddies who joined in. There was nothing to complain about. I will plan to show up earlier next year as I was stunned at how crammed it was when I pulled in a little after 8 AM. It worked out fine so not a big deal. Everyone was friendly and the food was out of this world.

Since it was our first TBD tailgate I can't compare it to any others, but we thought it was great and had a blast. Our thanks to everyone who put in the time and $ to put it together. Also appreciate the warm welcome from Diane, Jboys, Jay, Rockpile, BuffaloBill, Flutie Flakes and many others.

Killer Stromboli, Mead!

Since it was our first TBD tailgate I can't compare it to any others, but we thought it was great and had a blast. Our thanks to everyone who put in the time and $ to put it together. Also appreciate the warm welcome from Diane, Jboys, Jay, Rockpile, BuffaloBill, Flutie Flakes and many others.

Killer Stromboli, Mead!

I will try to make the welcome "warmer" next year... Lol

I think it would be great to have a little more space in the middle as well... I do understand that there is only so much "turf"... Great time, great peeps!

Oh, one small complaint... Rich was trying to cut into my corn operation... Did he ever get his warning point assessed? Lol

It was great to see everyone and to also meet some new folks as well! I had a great time and many thanks to the organizers for putting this all together. Good thing Mead makes one hell of a stromboli, because there was talk of the stromboli cook being put on the grill with the fish fan.

Country - that butter contraption for the corn was killer!

All - the food was over the top! Anyone that walked away from the pre and post tailgate hungry has got a serious problem.

I hope to catch some of you this weekend back at Hammers. Bringing my youngest son who is my "minnie me" when it comes to football and the Bills!

my one 'room for improvement' issue would be not enough room in the middle once the grill and tables were set there - made it very tough to get around. I think I learned (finally) not to bring much in the way of food - way more than we needed once again and as usual I ate very little (a little Stromboli, a chicken leg was about it). Strawberry 'shine - YUM!

Lose some weight.