Pettine got his first win as a HC :)

I only saw the end of the Browns game and Payton and Rob Ryan were going all Marrone/FO at each other. What happened to the Saints D?

I wonder if Byrd wants to come back and play for a winner? Oops. Yes I know it is week 2.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/14/sean-payton-yelled-at-rob-ryan-on-the-saints-sidelines/

I couldn't believe it! It was an amazing game. I never thought in a million years we would beat the Saints. Home opener for the ages! I'm still drunk. Team Hoyer!

And Bills... you are a fiiiiiiine football team. Wow!

Congratulations on your win. there is some real talent on your team and Pettine will have them playing aggressive, solid football.

If the Browns had Josh Gordon available they would be a sleeper for the play-offs. I just don't think they will quite have the ammunition without him sadly for them. I wish Pettine well though, except for when we play them, he did a good job here and whilst I think Schwartz will provide a better balanced overall defense, you have to remember the shambles Pettine walked into. Schwartz has inherited the legacy of Pet getting all the talent on the D to finally start playing better.