San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can hope the west coast to east coast trip takes some of the steam off them. The Ralph will be rocking again, that will make it tougher.

And our Defense, at home, is a force to be reckoned with. I know the Bolts just took it to the Hawks, but that was at home in 100+ degree temperatures. Playing at the Ralph will be different.

Classic letdown spot for SD…..huge, emotional home win against the SB champs…..X country flight….away game….SD players may have overlooked this game a week ago.

hope so. They have been traveling on Fridays to the east coast.

Side note, their GM is from hamburg (st Francis) and their OC is Frank Reich.

Even more impressive is that while Seattle had 10 days to prep, SD played on MNF and had a short week.

Even more impressive is that while Seattle had 10 days to prep, SD played on MNF and had a short week.

Let's hope they do not do the Reich thing.

LOL.

Will be nice to see Frank again in some local interviews and what not.

Wow….I had no idea Frank Reich was that high in the coaching ranks.

I still hear ESPN calling him Frank "Third" Reich on the highlights….not sure that would fly in today's hyper-sensitive PC world!

Edited by filthymcnasty08

The Chargers did not look that good Monday night at Arizona, may not have Ryan Matthews, may be coming off a big win and are a west coast team traveling across the country playing a game at 1:00 EST

The Bills "should" win this game

Edited by Max997

The Chargers did not look that good Monday night at Arizona, may not have Ryan Matthews, may be coming off a big win and are a west coast team traveling across the country playing a game at 1:00 EST

The Bills "should" win this game

I hope we can slow down the RIvers & Gates connection.