2nd Half Game Thread vs. Miami

Chandler#81

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred's enormous heart was on full display today. His heart and soul grinded out 24 yards on 12 carries! Ouch! Even though he seemed to fall down the second anyone touched him, I still think he was beastly! Go jackson! I love you!

Miami 1 priority was to stop the run and force Manuel to win or lose the game. They stopped the run alright but Manuel was not giving this game away.

The biggest stat of the game (besides the win) - Cameron Wake - 0 sacks. When our offense does not make mistakes, our defense can win the game for us. Coming out party for Sammy Watkins

Absolutely agree. EJ isn't slinging it like Rodgers but that's not what he needs to be doing for this time

On another note did anyone think Miami's pace at the end of each half was a little weird? They weren't trying to score/play for the win but they also weren't just running out the clock. I wondered if in the first half they were doing it to try and get some offensive momentum/cohesion but at the end of the second half I couldn't figure it out.

Absolutely agree. EJ isn't slinging it like Rodgers but that's not what he needs to be doing for this time

On another note did anyone think Miami's pace at the end of each half was a little weird? They weren't trying to score/play for the win but they also weren't just running out the clock. I wondered if in the first half they were doing it to try and get some offensive momentum/cohesion but at the end of the second half I couldn't figure it out.

The game was out of reach with 2 minutes to go down by 3 scores. There was no reason to stop the clock. The game was already over.

Bigpappy

Looked to be a fumble. Surprised it was not reviewed. Bills catch a break.

It was...all scoring and change of possession plays are automatically reviewed by NFL officials...

He bobbled it, got posession back and hit the pylon, its a TD

Edited by matter2003