Thursday Night Football: Steelers at Ravens - 8:25 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steelers are my 2nd favorite team. Way behind the Bills, of course, but pretty far ahead of the rest of the pack.

I'd be a bit worried about playing the Ravens, this week, at home. I think it is possible the Ravens take their frustrations out on the field this week. Sometimes these things have a way of focusing a team and igniting a fire. Of course, it could be a distraction. Wild card. I don't like wild cards.

Go Steelers!

For years I have had a hatred for the Steelers. Mainly for the reason that the Bills could not beat them. But honestly, since Cowher is gone, I feel less disdain for them. I respect the guy as a skilled coach, but I hated him as a Steeler coach.

Plus I couldn't stand the fact that once you get like an hour south of Buffalo you start running into Steeler fans. I spent some time in Columbus Ohio, it was full of Steeler fans. Couldn't believe people weren't Cincinnati fans living that close to them. Nope...Steeler fans....

Happy to see the Ravens beating them. Even though I really don't care for them either. But the Ravens are my defacto team to root for because they have been pretty good at beating the Steelers and also beating the Patriots.