What happened to TMQ?

One of my favorite things to do on a Tuesday (especially after a Bills win) is to read Gregg Easterbrook's "Tuesday Morning Quarterback" column on ESPN.com. It's probably the only thing on that site I read any more. This week, however, I am unable to find it. Using "TMQ" in their search field leads me to a long list of columns that ends with his NFL preview from 1 September. I find this odd, and am curious if any of you have had any better luck.

And yes, I realize I am asking this question in this forum and not on ESPN.com, because I have faith that my fellow Bills fans will be both more willing and more able to answer my query than the distracted teenage interns in Bristol.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

RJ

Was just talking to somebody yesterday that was wondering if Pegula would have OJ Simpsons' name removed from the Bills Wall of Fame. Given the climate right now, and the new owners proclivity for honoring past players (at least with the Sabres) like nobody else, it seems like the Pegulas' will have an uncomfortable situation to deal with at some point. Interesting that Eastbrook braught it up too...

Edited by Buftex

One would think that a new stadium (probably with a Bills Hall of Fame, as they have done with other teams) would be a good opportunity to rethink the Wall of Fame and OJ's role in it.

That's what I think will happen unless the PC Police get in a frenzy of obsession about it sooner.

I don't look forward to the day when all teams can only wear uniforms of two colors: Yellow, or Pink and only the letter of their city on their helmets instead of their logo - all of which will be banned.

SOMETHING AND EVERYTHING is offensive to SOMEBODY.

Edited by Nanker

From that column:

"Sweet 'N' Sour Matched Set: With the game tied at 17 in the fourth quarter, the Bears had third-and-1 on the Buffalo 34. Jay Cutler faked a toss left against a defense overstacked anticipating a run, then rolled right, hoping for a home run. The Bills had the intended receiver covered. Rather than try to run for the first, or simply throw the ball away, Cutler heave-hoed a crazy across-the-body pass that was intercepted by defensive tackle Kyle Williams. Very sour.

Now the game is in overtime, with Buffalo facing second-and-5 on the Chicago 39. The Bears had already possessed the ball, so the fifth quarter has become next-score-wins. Buffalo lined up tight end Scott Chandler as an extra blocking back. At the snap, Chandler went right, and the offensive line zone-blocked right. Tailback Fred Jackson, at 33 the league's oldest running back, went "under the blocks" toward the left, as the entire Chicago defense reacted to misdirection the other way. Jackson reached the Chicago 1: The winning field goal followed a moment later. Sweet."