ANYONE have 2 tickets? Coming up from Pittsburgh.... Also, where is

mellaman101

Me and the wife are coming up and hoping someone had 2 tickets for sale. Also, would like to stop by the tailgate and finally meet you all if possible. Please message me and thank you

Try this: @Brian__Doyle

#Billsmafia Check out 2 #Bills vs #Dolphins Tickets 09/14/14 (http://www.ebay.com/...cUgayN …

via @eBay Currently $107/each, 327 Row 7 ends at 10pm!

I had gotten an offer to buy them. Thanks to the log time poster who offered them. Will go to next years opener and tailgate. Will be watching Sunday.

Tomorrow my sister is taking my mother to the doctor down in the south towns. I am going along for the ride and while my mother is at the doctor's my sis will drive me past the Ralph for a close up view.

Edited by Wacka

I had gotten an offer to buy them. Thanks to the log time poster who offered them. Will go to next years opener and tailgate. Will be watching Sunday.

Tomorrow my sister is taking my mother to the doctor down in the south towns. I am going along for the ride and while my mother is at the doctor's my sis will drive me past the Ralph for a close up view.

How are you feeling brother?

Indeed you are, my dad and I... First round is on you! Lol

I'd buy three rounds for those seats. Any more than that might cost more than airfare. Enjoy, my friends!

I'll be watching with a crowd of Bills fans from a distance, and I'm betting it's more fun that last week!!! (For me it has to be.)