Would ya? Florida mom

BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all these insanely high breathalyzer numbers... HOW in the eff is anybody walking let alone driving? .413? Huh? Are these thinks calibrated properly? Like the BP spill, did they not go with a Duracell battery. WTF? Or are we just evolving higher tolerances to alcohol? LoL... Shouldn't she be passed out w/that much juice coursing through her blood.

Something's gotta be wrong with the numbers? Kinda like when the nurse takes my blood pressure and it is through the roof... But, the doc comes in and it is normal... I have been told that mine is really hard to "hear." LoL... If that is true?

Sorry... Pic didn't load... Will get back on that in a minute.

That's a pretty nice BAC!

Was she celebrating Pegula's purchase of the Bills?

LoL... Holy smokes, I knew I could count on you to compliment a job well done! ;-)

With all these insanely high breathalyzer numbers... HOW in the eff is anybody walking let alone driving? .413? Huh? Are these thinks calibrated properly? Like the BP spill, did they not go with a Duracell battery. WTF? Or are we just evolving higher tolerances to alcohol? LoL... Shouldn't she be passed out w/that much juice coursing through her blood.

Something's gotta be wrong with the numbers? Kinda like when the nurse takes my blood pressure and it is through the roof... But, the doc comes in and it is normal... I have been told that mine is really hard to "hear." LoL... If that is true?

Probably not only alcohol running through her veins. Could've been high on something else at the same time.