IT'S MIAMI WEEK!

eball

I know many have bemoaned how this rivalry has lost its luster, but how about a couple of teams who both pulled off upsets meeting in an early showdown for first place in the East?

I didn't watch a lick of Fish/Pats* but was impressed nonetheless that they came from 10 pts down to pretty much stomp NE in the 2nd half. How'd they do it?

Bradham and Gilmore back on defense for us, hopefully, and an offense that should be brimming with confidence after a big road win.

Can't wait to get on the plane Saturday to head up there.

Bradham and Gilmore back on defense for us, hopefully, and an offense that should be brimming with confidence after a big road win.

Really happy to get Bradham back. Looking forward to a couple big plays from him.

Hopefully Gilmore will feel a fire lit under his ass after his replacement played so well against the Bears. I would love to see Gilmore start being a difference maker.

Fans will be getting to the Ralph early next weekend. Lots of them will be spending the night there Saturday getting primed a day ahead of time.

I want to hear Sully and all those great analist say they were wrong. I picked Bills win 23-10 but was wrong. The Bills did win though and that I am a BILLIEVER!

The table has turned for our Bills and they proved it. It only gets better when we squash the fish and have sushi on Sunday!

Sully just stop! Be a man for once and openly say how wrong you were!

I know many have bemoaned how this rivalry has lost its luster, but how about a couple of teams who both pulled off upsets meeting in an early showdown for first place in the East?

I didn't watch a lick of Fish/Pats* but was impressed nonetheless that they came from 10 pts down to pretty much stomp NE in the 2nd half. How'd they do it?

Can't wait to get on the plane Saturday to head up there.

Who'da thunk it?

Miami laid the smack down on both sides of the LOS in a dominating performance. Are the Fish THAT improved? Have the multitude of failed picks in NE finally caught up to them?? Is OUR roster as talented and deep as we think it may be???

We've had hot starts in recent years, that always dissolved into disappointing seasons, so my Doomshield is still firmly in lockdown. But I think 70 thousand screaming maniacs next week would go a long way towards another W!

Unlike last year, Cameron Wake is healthy, our RT will have to bring his A+ game.

Brady found that out first hand yesterday. seeing Brady sitting on the pine towards the games end about to cry was priceless.

That said the pats* losing the opener gives the hoody* a week to make the adjustments he is famous for. i am looking forward to them

Coming into the Ralph and getting crushed on 10/12. For me anyways this is getting personal, and they (she) need to feel the heat of the front 4 And go home crying. getting rid of Mankins was maybe two years early not just one.

Tony Dungy@TonyDungy 4m

More people talking this morning about the Dolphins win over New England than any other game. Next week at Buff now a big game 4 both teams!

The Jets are at Green Bay this week. I'm thinking that will be an L for them.

If Lacy is back it will be a tough game - but even more so because the Jets are very thin in the secondary and Rodgers is going to be pissed about what happened against Seattle and take it out on the Jets. They also had a few extra days to prepare.

Tony Dungy@TonyDungy 4m

More people talking this morning about the Dolphins win over New England than any other game. Next week at Buff now a big game 4 both teams!

If Lacy is back it will be a tough game - but even more so because the Jets are very thin in the secondary and Rodgers is going to be pissed about what happened against Seattle and take it out on the Jets. They also had a few extra days to prepare.

The Pack really needs Brian Bulaga at RT. Derek Sherrod is simply horrid and he'll limit the GB passing game if he has to play against the Jets' front.