What was the deal with that picked up flag for holding Kyle W?

What about the helmet to helmet hit on Woods after his leaping catch.......no call on that play.........Bills need to advise the league and get that guy fined about $30K for doing that!!!

I thought there were a few non-calls that should have been calls. Didn't they rip the helmet off of Freddie Jackson on a play too? That should have been a horsecollar or facemask call. Take your pick. And there was helmet to helmet more than once. Spikes got away with one too though on a tackle. I thought the officiating was pretty bad. I'm so glad the Bills overcame it though. Truly a great win to be proud of.

This officiating crew just made the watch list. I'll record the names to see if one or more do not make the cut next year.

This officiating crew just made the watch list. I'll record the names to see if one or more do not make the cut next year.

That would be great if you do track this. Let us know.

Helmet to helmet should have given us first and goal. the interference call against aaron williams? I think they should show that play to high school db's as the best way to defend a pass. it was perfect. The refs sucked, and yet we won.

But to pick up the flag on an offensive holding call? unprecedented. well, i've been watching football for over 40 years and I've never seen that.

The highlight of theday is that the old Bills would have lost the game. Then we would be on here blaming the bad calls. Good teams overcome bad calls and still win. I hope this is the start of something good but, 1 - 15 is still possible.

Edited by ScottyNY

Yeah that was BS. There were a few PI calls where the receiver was mugging our DB's but we get the penalty. There was also the one where Graham I think? reached up and around the receiver to deflect the ball, being very careful not to touch him and he still got called.

I know the NFL wants this to be a pass friendly league (Can't have a repeat of last year's SB), but geez at what point will they start calling "interrupting the act of catching the ball" on the DB's.

if there is a stat for picked up flags over the past five seasons i GUARANTEE the Bills are #1 on that list. When it goes the other way the referees mic is on and announcing the penalty immediately and no replay is ever shown. NFL wants no part of Buffalo being a good football team, no part at all.