Eating a nice dish of crow

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. The exact same team. Other than you know, the GM, entire coaching staff, QB, Recieving corps.

Ha ha, that's my biggest pet peeve on this board.

"Let's not get carried away. The Bills crushed the Pats in 2003 and finished 6-10." Yeah, it would be exactly the same if every single player and coach weren't different.

no.. you deserve to choke on that crow .

I'm not giving any overly negative fan a chance.. You were out of control during the offseason and training camp and now you need to stick to your guns and stay negative, and stay hating.,

No changing horses mid stream. YOU hated the team EJ and the coaches a week ago then stay hating cause one bad week and you wlil be back whining up a storm and the rest of us will be dealing with it then..

Show some resolve and stick to your guns

Wrong target, morons-spelled-backward. Most of those dining on crow were skeptical, but not haters.

Skepticism is understandable in a Bills fan.

Nice! I'm not on here much and many don't know me, but in my area and family I was the only one who said the Bills would win! I predicted 23-10 so when the game was tied I was nervous.

I truly BILLIEVE this team can go 11-5 or 12-4 this year. I can't see why many people feel different? Yes we lost Kiko but gained Spikes and Rivers to offset that. Swartz is a huge defensive guy and can stop the run. Chicago is a very high powered offensive team so that was huge showing we can do it.

Miami 17-10 Final Buffalo wins again because home field advantage. Our defense is better and we will run all day long. Our offensive line is much better than the pats so we won't have those issues but it will be a tough game.

If Buffalo goes 4-0 then I'm saying now we go 12-4 on the season.

It's embarrassing how every year people put so much stock in the preseason. It's also embarrassing how quick people wanted to bury a rookie qb.

That said, there's still a long way to go and a lot to prove. Have some patience because there's going to be ups and downs. But please, can we not care about the preseason next year? Also long as you don't get many injuries, you had a good preseason.