Week 1: Bills vs Bears prediction & AFCE teams

If the D is ahead of the O as is supposed to be the case this time of year, we will win 24 - 21. So it is written.

Wow, you hit my score exactly!

Carpenter hits a clutch 50+ yard FG inside 2 minutes to take the lead, then the D closes out the game.

Upset alert!!

Go Bills!!

Bears 24

Bills 23

Bills lose via last second FG. It's almost as if you guys haven't been watching Bills football the past decade. They usually do just enough to keep your hopes up but crush you in the end.

It's either this or the will blow out the Bears today and start the season 5-3 and have everyone talking playoffs only to stumble to a 7-9 record.

Pick your poison.

Geesh.

CBS: All 8 guys pick the Bears not just to win, but to cover a 7.5 point spread. Prisco in his "preview" on the site said basically it was due to the fact that EJ has looked like **** in preseason and there are big questions about him.

ESPN: All 13 pick the Bears.

I'm a little surprised that at least 1 or 2 of the CBS guys didn't take the Bills with the points.

I really have no clue what is going to happen vs the Bears, but this convinces me that the Bills will somehow pull out a win. These Bozos can't all be right.

Jets big over the Raiders.

Phins in a shocker over the Pats in the South Florida summer heat.

It all depends on the OL to give EJ time and open up the running game.

Alf addressed my main concern for this game. I don't trust our O line. They may be good later in the year, but too big of a question right now. Bears 30 - Bills 16.

Alf addressed my main concern for this game. I don't trust our O line. They may be good later in the year, but too big of a question right now. Bears 30 - Bills 16.

I expect them to be better than in preseason, but it is definitely my biggest concern today.

I really have no clue what is going to happen vs the Bears, but this convinces me that the Bills will somehow pull out a win. These Bozos can't all be right.

Bump

Wow, you hit my score exactly!

Carpenter hits a clutch 50+ yard FG inside 2 minutes to take the lead, then the D closes out the game.

Upset alert!!

Go Bills!!

I was pretty close!!!!!

Great job Bills!!

Way to start the season!

Bills 32 Bears 17

Jets 24 Raiders 14

Pats* 20 Finheads 28

I got all the games right too but not the scores :) congrats to us!

I tired the search function and it isn't working for me today so if this is a dup sorry

I don't know why the "experts" are all saying the Bears will score over 24 points.

This D should be better than last year and keep most teams below 20 ppg

Bills 24, @ Bears 16

Putrids 31, @ Fish 12

Raiders 15 @ NYETS 21

2 of 3 aint so bad especially when the Putz lose