Chicago is the #2 selection on Yahoo's Survivor Pools

TPS

I like Bears, Lions, Jets and Eagles this week. I think that I am going to use the Jets though because I don't care to save them and don't like picking against the Bills.

I'm scared of that Jets game...I think the Jets D could make things really hard for the Rookie QB...But then again if the Jets O can't run vs the Raiders improved D there is always the chance they lay an egg and it's a toss up...Because when the Jets look bad on offense, they look REALLY bad...

I like Pittsburgh this week...I think the Steelers are an average team...They win week one vs Cleveland and I've still got all the powerhouses in my pocket...

BTW...I won my survivor pool last year...I got VERY lucky though...VERY lucky... :D

I just joined a survivor pool at work and is my first time doing it.

I took the Bears and am trying to save the best teams for last.

Does anyone think there is a game that the Bills are a lock to win this season?

CBF

I think that Miami the next week is pretty close. Even if the Bills are REALLY bad like some people think they will be they are going to win 4-5 games. If I had to pick one game on their schedule that I am most comfortable with that would be it.

I'm scared of that Jets game...I think the Jets D could make things really hard for the Rookie QB...But then again if the Jets O can't run vs the Raiders improved D there is always the chance they lay an egg and it's a toss up...Because when the Jets look bad on offense, they look REALLY bad...

I like Pittsburgh this week...I think the Steelers are an average team...They win week one vs Cleveland and I've still got all the powerhouses in my pocket...

BTW...I won my survivor pool last year...I got VERY lucky though...VERY lucky... :D

I am following your lead then KOK!!

I went with Pittsburgh too. I mean at home against a pretty bad Cleveland offense, they'll have a field day. I think the Steelers won't have a problem running the ball either.

The Bears should be the favorite and a popular pick. That said, an 8-8 vs. a 6-10 team with a qb that could throw 5 tds as easily as 5 ints. Bears probably win but I would love it the Bills ruin things for a lot of people.

I always like betting against the Bills, It's a nice emotional hedge

If the Bills ever make back to a SB, I'm willing to bet their opponent on the money line for at least $1000. I'd pay that for a Bills SB win.