Open letter to the Buffalo Bills

bisonbrigade

:D

I was partial to this line: "Your fans have been threw a lot this year,"

But in all seriousness, I do like the OP's sentiment.

Agreed, just having fun....

I'm and so sick of the PC or english grammar police. This a football forum, please just stop this

nonsense for the love of god. It's a total waste of time. I could read his post no problem.

It was well written and I understood what he was saying. Please just get off your high horse with this grammar english crap. Boy you sure no how to spoil a guys heartfelt post. I wish these mods

Would ban or warn every poster who wastes time

criticizing people on there sentence structure, English or spelling. This is not a forum for nerds.

So lay off the kid.

To take the opposing view....why is it so hard to write the proper way? I understand typos and people using their phone but come on. Give a little effort.

I'm sick of illiterate morons ruining the internet with "Me fail English, and I'm proudly of it!" holier-than-thou nonsense. So piss off.

LETS. Not LET'S. No apostrophe, goddammit. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Stop ruining my internet, mother!@#$er!

Awesome. The post's of the day, hand's down. As to the OP, I got the message. GO BILLS

I love the enthusiasm and the message is heart felt. But the writing is some of the worst I've ever seen and you should be ashamed of that. Totally ruins the message. Now get out of here, take some writing classes, go put on a Kiko jersey, and get ready for the Bills to kick some ass this year!!

Heartfelt is one word, stone thrower.

You do realize that sometimes things are difficult for others to read based on poor english and grammar? It's not always criticizing for the heck of it, it's to show that a post or heartfelt comment may come across very poorly if the grammar is terrible.

There was nothing wrong with the OP's post that a few pops of the Enter button wouldn't have fixed.

NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE hates superfluous apostrophes more than I do. However, as "Let's" is a contraction of "let us," it is correct to use the apostrophe in that case. Just sayin'...

I agree with the OP! We are all in this together, as Bills fans and comrades. Let us (or let's?) never forget that. I think we all need at least 17 Bills games this season. I wasn't terribly satisfied with the way our last 17th ended!!! (Worst, nastiest, meanest, rottenest drunk I've ever had after that game.)

LETS. Not LET'S. No apostrophe, goddammit. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Stop ruining my internet, mother!@#$er!

Actually the apostrophe in this context is correct, goddammit.

Let's is a contraction meaning "LET US". As in "let us go Buffalo".

LETS without an apostrophe is the third person singular case of the present tense of the verb "to let". As in: "I let, you let, he/she lets". That is not the correct usage relative to the poster's comment.