Cooking with Kiko

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part is I'm really not. I do love Campbell's chicken noodle though which is why I'll probably bite. That and I already have chips, crumbled blue cheese and Frank's in the fridge. Probably have cayenne in the spice rack I never use.

well a full report is in order then.

You are good man to have Franks red hot nearby !

Will do. Also always keep the chiavetta's around as well.

Oohh Oooh , chicken BBQ.!Great marinade . Have you tried any of Salamidas marinades , lemon garlicious or spiedie ?

I love when a thread devolves to eating and drinking favorites.

way better than an EJ bash.

Holy Smokes apple slather sauce , and another local, Alstons BBQ sauce are nearby.

I live near the Skips meat market in Fairport and have access to way too much stuff.

Should we discuss dry rubs next ?

Just kidding.

back to the regularly scheduled program .

Edited by 3rdand12

Oohh Oooh , chicken BBQ.!Great marinade . Have you tried any of Salamidas marinades , lemon garlicious or spiedie ?

I love when a thread devolves to eating and drinking favorites.

way better than an EJ bash.

Holy Smokes apple slather sauce , and another local, Alstons BBQ sauce are nearby.

I live near the Skips meat market in Fairport and have access to way too much stuff.

Should we discuss dry rubs next ?

Just kidding.

back to the regularly scheduled program .

I've heard of skips but have never gone there (live less than 200yds from a wegmans). I'll have to make the drive out sometime or send my wife since she works out there.

Yes people shop at Tops. But Wegmans is far and away the more popular , and rightly so , grocery store. Cereal . I use both.

The Wiz , There is another Skips in the city i think .

But I love having a butcher shop within walking distance. Its much mush less expensive and the meat is freshly cut . Too many impulse buys available.

I am hoping to begin marinating a rack of Baby Backs tomorrow for a Friday BBQ .

There are some other good butcher shops around like Inclemas and more . well worth making a new friend at one of these joints.

With a farmers market behind my house on saturday and Skips , i eat very well . and fairly healthy even !

Back to Kiko.

Does anyone think he may not have liked the recipe? He did not seem to like anything at the time. Strange humor there

I am still chuckilng about the video