If you live in the market of a different NFL team...

YoloinOhio

If you live in the market of a different NFL team...  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Have you:

• Become a fan of that team (but 2nd to the Bills)?
    • Become a fan of that team (more than the Bills)?
    • Grown to strongly dislike that team?
    • Become apathetic to that team, despite all the coverage/knowledge you get?

Over the last 20+ years I have lived in DC and North Carolina. I began, and remain indifferent to the Redskins and Panthers. There are certain players I like (e.g., Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers) and I will root for their teams - as long as they are not playing the Bills. However, I have never been able to develop an emotional attachment to another NFL franchise...not even close....

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved to Indianapolis in 1977, so was here when the Colts moved out from Baltimore. Pretty much ignored them in the early years, and continued to focus on the Bills. Of course, that was a no-brainer during the "glory years" in the early 90's. It was hard not to start paying more attention to the Colts after they drafted Manning, and became "relevant". In fact, now that Manning is in Denver, I find myself paying more attention to the Broncos (although Luck is easy to root for, too). But I still am a "Bills' fan first-and-foremost" ... until they are "mathematically eliminated" from play-off contention ..... ;-(

GO BILLS!

I live in Bethesda. I totally agree with your views on the Redskins and their fans. I love it when they lose. Baltimore is OK by me. But the only team that matters is the Bills. They are like a bad addiction that consumes you and is not good for your health-- but you are addicted so short of rehab there is nothing you can do.

Going to Laughing Man on Sunday?

In Philly, apathetic. At first I didn't like them because I listened to the radio and heard how dumb their fans were. Lately I've wised up and stopped doing that, so I don't care. I do like Chip Kelly and like most of us, don't care for the other teams in the division. And it helps now that punks like Vick & DeSean are gone. So Fly Eagles I guess but I really don't care still.

Chiefs country, it's a good day at work when we whoop their asses. I was at the game Gailey dropped 40+ on them. The stadium was empty after halftime.

Last year they were gloating because their defense beat our 3rd string QB to stay undefeated.

Chiefs fans are awesome!!

Left Buffalo several years back for Vancouver, BC. Seahawks are big here but I don't really care about them. It was cool to be in an area that won a Superbowl and I was happy for my friends who finally got to see their team win the big one.

CFL also big here and even though I don't watch the games just by being here you know which teams are good this year and which aren't.

Left Buffalo several years back for Vancouver, BC. Seahawks are big here but I don't really care about them. It was cool to be in an area that won a Superbowl and I was happy for my friends who finally got to see their team win the big one.

CFL also big here and even though I don't watch the games just by being here you know which teams are good this year and which aren't.

I'd love to go to a CFL game some time. Just to say I've been there.

Lived in Detroit for 7 years before moving back to WNY. I wasn't at all a Lions fan before I moved there, even less of a Lions fan now. The only sports teams I ended up liking and following were the Tigers and MSU football (but not truly devoted to either). The other teams (Lions, Pistons, RedWings and UofM) I could care less about.