Week 1 predictions: Bills @ Bears

YoloinOhio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Qtr: EJ to Woods and Fred from the 4 yd line. 14-6 Bills

Second Qtr: Cutler to Alshon Jeffrey and Manuel to Chandler 21-13

Third Qtr: Cutler fumble and TD by Hughes, Bears INT and Cutler to Marshall 28-20

Fourth Qtr: Bears FG (make one, miss another)

Game over 28-23 Bills Win and the EJ bashers analyze his 21-35, 290 yds, 2TD, 1 INT performance

(You wanted a prediction so I might as well go all out)

1. Bills offense is notorious for slow starts. I don't think they'll score more that 12 points.

2. Besides, it's a road game. Bills don't win road games.

Do I want them to win? Of course! But #'s 1 & 2 above is the reality, until proven otherwise.

Truth hurts.

Well. I think the Bills Secondary will be better against the pass then some here expect.

i dont think the Bills pass game will be better then some here expect.

So i think its a grind and turnovers decide the low scoring game

21-17.

Bills win with defense and the run game. This is why we have Jim Schwartz . He will try to shut down the Bears big WRs and force the game into the middle of the field.

Spikes will be a defender Bears want to abuse. But they wont.

Hackett runs with his playbook turned to page two and we fans get giddy at the use of CJ and Brown.

close game though and the most important game of the year

Go Bills

19-0 !

The Senator always has the right attitude !

Big victory, I'll be there celebrating and probably taking beatings from bears fans.. It'll be worth it.

I will be happy to pay for your Hospital bills , as long as you fight the good fight.

Hope you have a great time by the way !

First Qtr: EJ to Woods and Fred from the 4 yd line. 14-6 Bills

Second Qtr: Cutler to Alshon Jeffrey and Manuel to Chandler 21-13

Third Qtr: Cutler fumble and TD by Hughes, Bears INT and Cutler to Marshall 28-20

Fourth Qtr: Bears FG (make one, miss another)

Game over 28-23 Bills Win and the EJ bashers analyze his 21-35, 290 yds, 2TD, 1 INT performance

(You wanted a prediction so I might as well go all out)

Dude, get real. Hughes will not be scoring our 3rd quarter TD on Sunday... it's obviously going to be a CJ kickoff return TD to start the second half. Hughes scores next week with a strip sack fumble and score. Obviously!

Turnover battle ends up even – Bills throw 2 picks – Mario causes sack-fumble and Robey gets a clean pick.

Unfortunately Chicago gets TD’s off their turnovers while the Bills can only muster field goals.

Bills fans maddened by the lack of execution in the passing game and constant check downs. Bills Red Zone offense fails to show up and results in 4 field goals instead of touchdowns.

Bills fans encouraged by EJ’s long touchdown pass. (only one of the game for him)

Bears win with an unimpressive and sometimes ugly performance 24-19

Bills fans chalk this game up to be one that we could have won and should have one if only we could have executed a play here or play there.

I just can't accept negative yet. I'm more apprehensive this year than last given the pre-season, but i'll roll with a 235 yard running day from our guys, the line figures it out, the front four make Cutler our b+@tch, and he fumbles one sack for a touchdown by the big man, Dareus (you have to love a big man rumblin, bumblin for a touchdown as he about passes out running for 30 yards).

27-24 Bills. Goes to the wire, with everything bumping our way with their mistakes and we still just barely win. A win though is a win and we gain some momentum after beating the Fish in week 2.