If I was the new owner:

rfk

2 Years ???

It goes back way farther than that . You just have a short memory that's right i got you now . They say all the great ones have short memories good for you !!

I just love a English major on a sports blog !!!!

Some people do not have the capacity to understand that others are here to talk about sports, or whatever the topic may happen to be. People don't need to be spell checked or trolled by the grammar police. I suppose it was too hard to translate with the all of the improper verbiage tho. some are never happy unless they are pointing out others miscues....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would change the name of the stadium immediately and sell the naming rights (as cheesy as they are) so I wouldn't have to suck so much taxpayer money.

Its vain to have your name on the stadium while we are cutting educational and community programs that are valuable. Niners get over $20M per year for stupid Levi stadium naming rights. If we got half of that it would go a long way to showing the taxpayers that we're trying to keep the burden as low as possible.

We play eight, 3 hour games there annually. It's a lot to ask for so much taxpayer money when the team is quite profitable and the state and county are struggling.

I would change the name of the stadium immediately and sell the naming rights (as cheesy as they are) so I wouldn't have to suck so much taxpayer money.

Its vain to have your name on the stadium while we are cutting educational and community programs that are valuable. Niners get over $20M per year for stupid Levi stadium naming rights. If we got half of that it would go a long way to showing the taxpayers that we're trying to keep the burden as low as possible.

We play eight, 3 hour games there annually. It's a lot to ask for so much taxpayer money when the team is quite profitable and the state and county are struggling.

Just wait! If most of the people here get their wish it will only get worse with a new stadium. I know people are mixed on the stadium issue, but almost all want to keep the team. The way to do that? You fill in the blank. I no longer pay taxes there, but you can hit me for bed tax, car rental tax, sin tax, etc. when I come back. The sin taxes sound most appropriate for me... I'm not on my best behavior when I go back, generally speaking.

Just wait! If most of the people here get their wish it will only get worse with a new stadium. I know people are mixed on the stadium issue, but almost all want to keep the team. The way to do that? You fill in the blank. I no longer pay taxes there, but you can hit me for bed tax, car rental tax, sin tax, etc. when I come back. The sin taxes sound most appropriate for me... I'm not on my best behavior when I go back, generally speaking.

There is something about a Sin Tax that makes a guy feel good about paying it. Unlike a mandatory surcharge or something boring.

They should put Sin Taxes on corporate suites at football games because it's a sin to go to a stadium and yet still be inside watching a football game.

There is something about a Sin Tax that makes a guy feel good about paying it. Unlike a mandatory surcharge or something boring.

They should put Sin Taxes on corporate suites at football games because it's a sin to go to a stadium and yet still be inside watching a football game.

We live in Atlanta now. The only Falcon game we've been to was in the President's box. With a parking pass right behind the end zone. And a fine caterer. I like the idea of being out with the "common folk". Damn, we were all under the same dome! The glass was open and I got a taste of the good life.

Our seats at RWS were 20-25 yard line, scoreboard to the right and last row before suites (under cover, which was great). They would open the glass and let AC or heat come out to us, and I could watch replays on their TV's. They were always very nice. It's easy to be nice when life is good behind the glass!

If I was the new owner, I wouldnt be spending any time posting on message boards.

C'mon, We all know far more than any GM, Head Coach or owner. Most of us have other jobs and we can still run a team better than these bums! :rolleyes:

This is why you don't work in the NFL

Indeed. You might be able to do that if you have an established QB---and a team that is pretty set at most other positions, But with most young QBs you really don't know what you have for a while. You keep drafting them (while passing on other talented players who can help at other positions) and now you have three, four, young QBs you really don't know much about, There are only so may resources, reps, etc, to work with. That seems to me like a recipe for disaster.

Indeed. You might be able to do that if you have an established QB---and a team that is pretty set at most other positions, But with most young QBs you really don't know what you have for a while. You keep drafting them (while passing on other talented players who can help at other positions) and now you have three, four, young QBs you really don't know much about, There are only so may resources, reps, etc, to work with. That seems to me like a recipe for disaster.

Losman for three years and no plan B, Edwards for three years and no plan B, Fitzpatrick for three years and no plan B - mix liberally with a series of journeyman lienarts, tjax's, and dixons- this is your recipe for no playoffs for a decade, which some might term a disaster. Draft Kevin Kolb, sign MIchael Vick, draft Nick Foles, draft Matt Barkley, sign Mark Sanchez in a five year period, keep the one that works - this is an example of a recipe where you end up with a good QB. This is an example of a recipe where you end up with a decent QB, and a playoff game.

It goes back way farther than that . You just have a short memory that's right i got you now . They say all the great ones have short memories good for you !!

further

Actually the word farther and further are both correct.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/farther?s=t

Now leave your badge and gun on my desk.......take this dictionary......and look up the word irony. Then get out of my office.

Hey keep my father out of this..I still have issues

If I was the owner I'd definitely give the Jills a big raise and have them live at my mansion. I would also include birth control in their health care package even though I'm a Catholic Monastic