Tuel Time OVER [may be striking midnight]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's get rid of the only backup we have on the team that knows the playbook just before the season starts. We have a starter that NEVER gets hurt, and we just picked up a GREAT backup in Palmer who has been with the team less than a week and has already shown he can throw INTs with the best of them. BRILLIANT!

Yeah, let's get rid of the only backup we have on the team that knows the playbook just before the season starts. We have a starter that NEVER gets hurt, and we just picked up a GREAT backup in Palmer who has been with the team less than a week and has already shown he can throw INTs with the best of them. BRILLIANT!

That would be pretty effing stupid at this point.

At least they weren't dumb enough to cut our only guy who knew the playbook. But what did they expect to see from Palmer after 2 days? They better have something in the works.

KC is going to have to cut Daniels, Murray, or Bray. Ponder likely cut in MIN.

Green Bay went through something similar last season. They had Vince Young and dropped him and picked up Tolzien and Seneca Wallace a few days before the season.

It happens. Thad really let the FO down. They were counting on him

this is true. At least they didn't hang onto him to save face and they understand Tuel is a 3 at best.

Anybody think that Bills did just pay him for the Bears playbook ?

I mean really . Guy isnt here a week and thrown into a fire ( Lions ) and released.

Thats what Marrone just did. And it's hilarious to me . Almost like he is haviing fun being odd .

Not sure about the Coaching just yet for the QB position .

I think Tuel stays. But i would also suggest they would hvae no problem moving him to the PS this time around if they can upgrade .

not much confidence right now , of course .

Whaley had better have a secret handshake already . Trade or waiver wire ?

Anybody think that Bills did just pay him for the Bears playbook ?

I mean really . Guy isnt here a week and thrown into a fire ( Lions ) and released.

Thats what Marrone just did. And it's hilarious to me . Almost like he is haviing fun being odd .

Not sure about the Coaching just yet for the QB position .

I think Tuel stays. But i would also suggest they would hvae no problem moving him to the PS this time around if they can upgrade .

not much confidence right now , of course .

Whaley had better have a secret handshake already . Trade or waiver wire ?

I assume they knew Thad was out so like Leinart last year they needed a body for Thursday. If he impresses - cool. If not- oh well, get some insight.