The all Tebow for the Bills thread

The only good thing Tebow brings to the table is he draws out the posters who know exactly nothing about modern day NFL football. You know, the one's that pridefully cling to an emotional man-crush they have for an ex-college hero QB. It's actually good to know who is who in the world and your relative place in it.

So, I should be thanking many people that have stood up for their beliefs and waved the banner of liberty in this thread.

Good luck to you in your future crusades into the illogical. I fear there will be many more.

Awesome post! It's scary that the Te-blow man crush is still alive and kicking, despite any evidence that there's an ounce of talent in him to play at the NFL level.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that but they were missing a couple guys and did suck the first few games when Orton was in there. They were dominant the second half of the season.

Yes, i now see your point...in the first 8 games they gave up 28 points per game....in the last 8 games they gave up 20.75 points per game (23 ppg including the playoffs).....the domination of that defense and the improvement in the second half of the year is UNQUESTIONABLE. (edited to 28 ppg, typo....20.75 matho) Edited by Garranimal

Great idea. Tebow has failed everywhere he has been in the NFL. Lets add him to a team that has a 14 year playoff drought. :wallbash:

And don't give me the Denver success. The Bills defense undressed him as an NFL QB and that defense was not good.

If Tebow was good 28 other teams would have tried out him too, as a #2 or #3 QB. Plus he comes with his own circus act and media.

Edited by Iraq Vet

Yes, i now see your point...in the first 8 games they gave up 28 points per game....in the last 8 games they gave up 20.75 points per game (23 ppg including the playoffs).....the domination of that defense and the improvement in the second half of the year is UNQUESTIONABLE. (edited to 28 ppg, typo....20.75 matho)

Of course they improved during the year. But in the first 8 games, they won 3 straight with Timmy. The defense started to believe.

Great idea. Tebow has failed everywhere he has been in the NFL. Lets add him to a team that has a 14 year playoff drought. :wallbash:

And don't give me the Denver success. The Bills defense undressed him as an NFL QB and that defense was not good.

Ultimately, Denver did succeed. He made them realize that they needed a real QB and they made the move for Manning.

But TBD posters say he is good, it must be true. MUST!

Every GM said Warner wasn't worth a look. Until one did. Every GM said Freddy wasn't worth a look. Until one did. Every GM said Arian Foster wasn't worth a look. Until one did.

Every GM said Warner wasn't worth a look. Until one did. Every GM said Freddy wasn't worth a look. Until one did. Every GM said Arian Foster wasn't worth a look. Until one did.

Tebow has gotten SEVERAL looks though. Each team said, no thanks. Huge difference here.

Tebow has gotten SEVERAL looks though. Each team said, no thanks. Huge difference here.

How many looks did Warner get?

Oh wait, the Broncos got Manning and shipped out Tebow? Wow, what a telling decision. Taking a HoFer over the guy.

Oh wait, the Jets GM forced Tebow to play for the coach who didn't want him? Wow, I'm shocked he didn't succeed throwing to 2nd team Jets WR's.

Edited by FireChan

Only difference is those players those players came in with low expectations and ultimately proved their NFL worthiness on the field. OTOH, Tebow came in with great fanfare as a #1 pick and has completely played his way out of the league right into the broadcast booth. No sale!!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Oh and by the way.... just do the math on this. All teams have at least 10 college scouts and 2 NFL personal scouts plus Asst GM's and GM's... that do nothing all day but look at players. So, at least 350 professionals (at the top of their profession)... are totally wrong in the analysis of Tebow and the Bills will strike gold? :bag:

The CFL did not even sign him. Case closed.

There's a difference between getting a look/chance and making the most of it .... and getting a look/chance and doing what Tim Tebow did.

Ultimately, Denver did succeed. He made them realize that they needed a real QB and they made the move for Manning.

.....uh no, they still haven't succeeded....so maybe they can get Eli Manning, he at least wins Superbowls. Edited by Garranimal

If the Raiders and the CFL did not sign him.....

Even Arena football didn't bite. You would think they would sign him just for a marketing gimmick for a team. Better for marketing than shooting t-shirts out of a cannon. Quick call Bon Jovi... he is an owner of an Arena league team!!! I hear he is the market for screwing up PR moves!

Heck, even the women's underwear league didn't buy in.... They have better QB's.... or so I hear. :flirt:

Edited by Iraq Vet