Marrone: "We haven't shown anything (playbook)."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Seahawks walked into Oakland tonight and did more offensively in 90 seconds than the Bills in the last two games. I doubt they had to dig into their bag of tricks to make thAt happen either. Marrone will be out as soon as he owners meeting welcomes our new owner.

Doug, playbook or no playbook, the offense hasn't shown much of anything this preseason. Really hope you are a secret genius and you really are about to unleash hell week one. If so, my hat will be off to you. You certainly have a lot of people fooled into thinking this team is ACTUALLY bad.

If you think the preseason means anything, and that it proves the Bills stink, you must also think that the Bills first team defense is probably the best in the entire league. 2.5 or so yards rushing (and even less for running backs). Even against the Steelers the long TD was against our #4 CB and #3 safety. What, have we given up two Tds in five games with the starters in?

But we are not the best defense and we are not the best run defense because preseason really is just preseason.

We really showed nothing this preseason, nothing.

I disagree Mitch.

I feel we've shown a lot.

Nothing good though.

My faith in Marrone is at an all-time low... He is turning into a joke of a head coach

Doug is on the verge of losing it completely.

I expect a mental breakdown, maybe on the sidelines on national TV or during a post game presser.

Coaching the Bills will do that to you.

Remember how Chan went from looking like a normal person to sort of hobo level disheveled at the end.

You all just wait.. everyone has already written off the Bills, including 90% of this message board (myself included).

The coaching staff is just evaluating talent. Da Bears are in for a rude awakening when we pop em in the mouth in a week. GO BILLS!

You all just wait.. everyone has already written off the Bills, including 90% of this message board (myself included).

The coaching staff is just evaluating talent. Da Bears are in for a rude awakening when we pop em in the mouth in a week. GO BILLS!

I haven't smoked in 6 years but pass whatever you smoking this way! I need some of what you're having.

Doug is on the verge of losing it completely.

I expect a mental breakdown, maybe on the sidelines on national TV or during a post game presser.

Coaching the Bills will do that to you.

Remember how Chan went from looking like a normal person to sort of hobo level disheveled at the end.

This made me laugh out loud and I am not sure why. I am just picturing what Doug would look like if he snapped. It's not funny yet hilarious at the same time. Okay..I need sleep....

If they are not going to run any real plays, what is the purpose of putting the starters out there for a chance to get injured? Stupid. Marrone is really annoying me now. He has completely !@#$ed up the QB situation and the O-line is not much better. He has made numerous mistakes in time management, situational management, and again the QB's are a lost cause. If there is not significant improvement, Whaley will cut him loose to save his own job.