Preseason Game #5: Lions at Bills - 8/28/14 @ 7 PM

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except that the teams that actually have the pro bowlers have better players. Cordy is 10th or 12th best LT at best, If your best linemen is the 10th best at his position, its an indication that the line is probably closer to average than to elite. Over rated by Bills fans.

You do realize that there are 64 starting OT's in the league. 10th or 12 is pretty freaking good, and darn near elite. If the team was winning the that grade could easily get them in the PB.

Even Levitre could have gotten a PB berth on a winning team. The Bills have OG's that wouldn't even start on winning teams.

Turning it off now. Like most seasons, they stink up the preseason but will come out swinging in the first few games. The challenge will be to see if they can adapt when everyone figures them out. Eh.. we'll see. All the momentum of new coaches and new QB is pretty much shot, though. They might play better this year, but they still don't have the horses to make the playoffs. Gonna need another QB, TE, and very tall WR. Should have drafted Benjamin. He and EJ worked well together at FSU.

"EJ Manuel gets sacked twice on the opening drive and the Bills have to punt. Offensive line continues to be a major issue for this team." Get used to the sound of that!

This is the same story line for the past X (you can plug in the number) seasons! I realize most of you think you can find talented OL in the later rounds. You espoused such virtuous reasoning leading up to the draft and vilified any of us who suggested otherwise. No need to draft an athletic OT at #9 because no one wastes a pick drafting athletic OTs. Draft skill players! Like OL are devoid of skill. We can't run block, we struggle to pass block and we draft a WR while giving up next years #1...WTF! To those who I am referring, and you know who you are, I hope you enjoy your season and the next several...You deserve this team.

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland