Cutler annoyed with Bills’ signing of QB Jordan Palmer

HOUSE

Nice little shot at the bills with the last sentence there.

"But we’ll just have to go play football and see how it goes.”

Huh? That's about as innocuous a statement as you'd ever hear.

Sort of like saying water is wet.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they did, and I gotta wonder if the Bears made the right call on letting Josh McCown leave for Tampa.

IMO, the Bears made some mistakes the last few years. Among them:

- Letting Lovie Smith go

- Poor drafting in the 1st round

- Letting McCown go

- Extending Cutler, especially to that huge contract. I would have kept McCown and drafted a QB high. The money saved could be spent on free agents on D

Edited by Fan in Chicago

That didn’t take long.

Yesterday the Chicago Bears released quarterback Jordan Palmer and named Jimmy Clausen their official backup quarterback. Today we learned that their Week 1 opponents, the Buffalo Bills, plan on signing him to a new contract.

The most immediate benefit that the Bills will get from Palmer is loads of information about how the Bears offense operates. Even though head coach Doug Marrone denies it:

SNIP>

http://network.yardb...palmer/17138609

It's hard to get respect in the nfl

Cutler is annoyed by everything. just look at his face, he just seems permanently annoyed at life. he is the biggest cry baby in the NFL.

having said that, i don't think his comments were that bad. but he's still a pansy

His wife took their dog to a dog psychic, you would be annoyed at life too. Honestly living in Chicago has made me enjoy Cutler more. I would never want him as my team's QB because I still think he's a mediocre QB that won't ever win a Super Bowl, but his Monday radio show is hilarious.

Cutler is one of the whiniest players in the league.

He never whines. I've literally never heard him make an excuse, even when Mike Tice was busy being the worst OC in the NFL he always found a way to stick up for the coaching and his offensive line which was historically. He looks pissed off and disinterested, but he's really just got a jerk face. That being said he is always good for one awful turnover a game, but I don't like Alshon Jeffrey and Marshall against the Bills **** DBs.

He never whines. I've literally never heard him make an excuse, even when Mike Tice was busy being the worst OC in the NFL he always found a way to stick up for the coaching and his offensive line which was historically. He looks pissed off and disinterested, but he's really just got a jerk face. That being said he is always good for one awful turnover a game, but I don't like Alshon Jeffrey and Marshall against the Bills **** DBs.

Google "Cutler Bears Whining" ;)

He whines at players, refs, fans, reporters. He always sulks and a lot of reports that his teammates don't like him.