Seahawks and Carroll fined for hitting TOO hard!

PO'14

just bustin' on you...

Yes..if you see I edited my thread,,It was to change to to TOO. However, I didnt figure out how to change the title! So im biting the bullet!

but in my attempt to help people learn something new everyday....if you go to your initial post, hit edit, then hit the 'use full editor' button, that should allow the title to be edited as well.

Yes..if you see I edited my thread,,It was to change to to TOO. However, I didnt figure out how to change the title! So im biting the bullet!

How does that make the Bills look like...... Kitty kats?

Bills Players Complaining about practicing and so on...yet another team is getting fined for practising too intensely!

Thanks Pooj!

Edited by PO'14

Doubtful....better talent and better coaching mostly.

Oh the talent is there no doubt, but a huge part of Seattle's success is their aggressive style of play and thats why I called it going into it that the Seahawks would put a beatdown on the Broncos(never predicted how lopsided it would be though, dont think anybody saw that coming). Watching them play the 49ers in the NFC championship was like watching a heavyweight prize fight

Oh the talent is there no doubt, but a huge part of Seattle's success is their aggressive style of play and thats why I called it going into it that the Seahawks would put a beatdown on the Broncos

I predicted a beat down as well because I knew the Seattle DBs would be holding and mugging and illegal chucking after 5 yards the Bronco receivers totally throwing off Peyton Manning's passing game. I knew the refs wouldn't' start calling it in the Super Bowl. Instead they've waited until the pre season (which I predicted also).

Edited by reddogblitz

Bills Players Complaining about practicing and so on...yet another team is getting fined for practising too intensely!

And led by a head coach who gets overly upset about camp fights and rants about "the integrity of the game". Troubling. Edited by BillnutinHouston