Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Benefits

Metal Man

Have any season ticket holders tried any of the "Membership Club" benefits described here:

http://www.nfl.com/qs/themembershipclub/index.jsp

I'm mostly interested in the subscription to NFL Redzone on mobile devices.

I haven't downloaded the app yet but plan to give it a go tonight and I was looking for any kind of heads up info someone might have who has already tried to go through the process of getting signed up using their season ticket account info.

I'm still waiting for my free subscription to Game Rewind we were promised.

Looks like emails just went out -- I got my code from the Bills about three minutes ago. "Complimentary Subscription to NFL Game Rewind."

Looks like emails just went out -- I got my code from the Bills about three minutes ago. "Complimentary Subscription to NFL Game Rewind."

Yup just got the email and the promo code worked perfectly. Also, I logged into the NFL Mobile app earlier today w/ my season ticket info and it seemed to work as well.

Yup just got the email and the promo code worked perfectly. Also, I logged into the NFL Mobile app earlier today w/ my season ticket info and it seemed to work as well.

I was able to log into the NFL mobile app season ticket membership area with my account info as well though there isn't any content to view yet obviously.

I was a little disappointed to see the tablet version of NFL Mobile didn't seem to have a season ticket benefit option like the app on my phone. It would have been a lot nicer to be able to have RedZone running on the iPad during the game versus my phone.

I haven't received mine.

If you do not get an email, well, I would send an email to them. I have to think you'd get some consideration.

You fly to Buffalo - miserable Buffalo every week to view the game. I guess it beats staying in that horrible, awful town of Houston - just the worst place ever.

If you do not get an email, well, I would send an email to them. I have to think you'd get some consideration.

You fly to Buffalo - miserable Buffalo every week to view the game. I guess it beats staying in that horrible, awful town of Houston - just the worst place ever.

Not sure I get your point, but I'm sure you mean well. Edited by BillnutinHouston